Air travel -help on protection

Guest K8tdydBel

Guest K8tdydBel

I was never afraid of flying before. Always got a kick out of the take off and landing, and always wanted the window seat. My husband got sick last June. He had viral encephalitus. This caused him to actually go mental. We were in California visiting my family when it started, but I hadn't figured it out. Just that he was being a weirdo, messing around, sort of thing. We get on the plane and he says to me, we need to get off the plane now. Ok this was strange, but I told him, no we needed to get home. A few minutes later he said it again, and started to stand up. I told him no, and that to just relax. Now I'm scared. Flashes of the movie Destination are passing through my mind. The plane starts to taxi, and he says to me, Do you trust me? I say yes, and he says, we need to get off this plane now. OK now I'm totally freaked. we didn't get off the plane, and I was panicked the whole way home. Needless to say, I'm scared of flying now.

I'm going to California without my husband, who's fine now, totally his wonderful self, in two weeks. I need comfort, in the form of protection, and calming. Wondering if anyone knows a good spell. Was thinking about using a moonstone, and hematite. Maybe even quartz snow/milky quartz, and sapphire(my birth stone). That whole experience was a bit traumatizing. My husband was in the hospital for almost 2 whole weeks after we got home. Would love some of your wisdom and insight. :hug:

Kate

Here's what I've got:

Swallows Blood Safety Powder: Grind together dragon's blood resin, red sandlewood powder, red rose petals and orris root.

Sprinkle powder on charcoal and fumigate yourself, clothing and luggage for safety and security on the plane.

OR

Mugwort is a travelers talisman. Take a twig or 2 (or use powder if you have it) and put it in a pocket or your bra or anywhhere on your person for safe passage.

Hope this helps.

I'm flying on Wednesday. I HATE to fly... and it doesn't help that I will be flying on a tincan with wings.

I am going to make me a travel mojo bag. :D I havnen't decided yet what to put in it... but it'll be done by this weekend.

I do lke the idea of fumigating myself and my luggage before leaving... and it has the added benefit of running off any bugs!! (kidding)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K8tdydBel

Well I fly out to California tomorrow, Wed. the 2nd. My flight leaves at 7am, I think. I got my mojo bag, and I'm about ready to go.

Kate

Guest Tiger Lady

Mojo bags are great. I've had one since i was a kid. Once I was in an accident while crossing the street. A car going 55 mph hit me and while I was flying through the air (the only time I've ever flown) the direction I was traveling - I should have hit the concrete head first. At the velocity I was travelling, I'm almost positive it would have killed me. But for some odd reason right before I hit, I felt my body flip and I hit on my rear. 3 times to be precise - I was going pretty fast. It felt like someone grabbed me and flipped me. I didn't do it on my own. I was carrying my mojo bag at the time and I owe my mojo bag for the save. I really honestly think that's what saved me. Currently, I have my grandfather's ashes in a vial, his masonic ring, and his Virgo the Virgin necklace. My engagement ring. Tigers eye. Turquoise. Sage. Lavender. Rosemary. The mojo bag I had when I got hit by the car had my grandmother's cross in it, but that mojo bag was stolen. Which greatly sadden me.

Just some advice in programing it. I shared my energies with the mojo bag in a ritual and then wore it for 3 days contiuous.

I'm sorry that happened to your husband. Wow, what a scary event to go through.

I am so sorry that your husband was so sick, and that you both had that experience.

I am sending you calm energy and will include you in my candle ritual tonight.

:goodluck::grouphug:KW, wear a valued but inexpensive piece of jewelry or earrings that scream of home for you. Plus, if you wear or take tigers eye anything it will protect you from the rude airport employees.

I am including you also tonight in my candle ritual, so I had better get busy.

Group hug from the fourleggers and me!

Guest K8tdydBel

Awwww, Thank you so much Wolfjan1. I did have an easy time through the airports coming into the country. There was a bit of turbulence on the first smaller plan. But I'm here with my family. Shared my mojo bag with my grandma. She's very much into stones and crystals, but just because she likes them. She's Christian, along with almost everyone in my family. I fly back home next Wed. evening, and don't get back till Thursday morning. I'll get back on then.

:flyaway: look I'm flying!

Archived