Please Healing/positive enegry for a fellow witch

Tiffany

She's my friend who i share all thingys witchy with. She's taught me so very much and supported me all the world. She's a real rough diamond. We're going to be too mental old biddys with hundreds of cats and now she's had massive heart failer and brain damage and is laying in a hospital bed in london while the doctors say she's going to die, she's 34. I don't know how to say how i feel, my soul is being ripped out and there is nothing I can do but get on here and ask for help. So please, you don't know me, you don't know Kat but please. I go online as Bow or Bow1508 most of the time and she is just Kat ^-^. Thank you

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Much energy for a peaceful passing. And for you, Many hugs and strength and comforting is on it's way. She will keep in touch when she is able to let go and leave this physical world behind. Give her a little time to adjust.

WOW, 34 is way too young to die! I can only imagine that you must be hurting terribly. I will send her "good passing" vibes, and some strength for you to deal with the pain of it all.

I'm so sorry.

Oooooooooh baby,

Im too REAL sorry to hear of this AWFUL news. Im lighting candle right now for you both, and sending lots of love hun xxx

My heart goes out to you Tiffany , I have a good friend like that so I can imagine what you're going through .

Did the drs say what caused the problem if you don't mind me asking?

If you need any practical help just shout but I'll be sending you some healing and energy for your friend to have a peaceful passing.

I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your friend. Actually send shivers down my spine knowing how young she is. My heart goes out to you and your friend.

Oh wow Tiffany! My heart :heart: goes out to you and your friend Kat, that is just so so young. I am sending her energy for a peaceful passing and energy to you as you go through this. I have a candle lit for you both. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Guest Varillon

Count me in for some help. Cancer seems to be the big thing around here, so I've seen and known a lot of people leaving us well before their time. We're all here if/when needed. :chakrahearts:

She had a baterial infection which they think had been in her system since Feb! Sadly she died on wed the 18th at 6.30 AM. She's having a pagan tribute so as the only other strange one (LOL) that her parents know i'm kind of helping with things. Luckily they found a funeral director who can arrange pagan tributes but we had already talked through what she would have wanted. Then the offerings and her ashes are going to BosCastle. I've been so busy with the internet friends and other stuff I just about had time to stop for litha which was dark and gloomy here. I'm getting ruby red killer heels to wear as she loved the Wizard of Oz and Wicked the musical and Lush bath bars called Ruby Red Slippers. It's all going to be environmentally friendly and a celebration of her life and that she moved on first, she's just going to have to wait for me to catch up. Thanks for all your kind words and thought, she would ahve loved this place

:cry_witch:

Sounds like it'll be lovely and boscastle's as good a place as I could think of to scatter someone's ashes.

Hope it all goes as well as these things can!

• 2 weeks later...

It was lovely (well as lovely as it could have been). It was a pagan tribute but not so in your face as older family members would have felt uncomfortable. They played "for Good" from the musical wicked and David Essex LOL we all laid rose petals on her wicker coffin and gave tributes into a bowl which will be buried at Boscastle. She's still with me, i can feel her very close. Not ready to try and magicks just yet in fact i'm steeling myself to pick up my decks again but i suppose it will come in time. I've been very lucky that i've been in touch with alot of her online friends who share my feelings. Thank you everyone i am trying to cme back more ften but i'm a bit naughty at the moment sorry :red_witch:

:hug: sorry to hear of your loss but you have the precious memories that you two made to see you thru this sad time.

SapphireMoon

Archived