what to do with wet herbs...moan

spinney

So I did a small ritual in the garden and stupidly drank to much wine and left my large Kilner pot of protection/banishing herbs out in the garden and it rained. All I could do was sprinkle the damp herbs around the peremiter of my garden, So now my house and garden are protected up the ying yang this is as well as the witch bottle I buried in the ritual . Its a pisser as it had the last of my black funeral roses in it.

Ah well we can't all be perfect:spellcaster:

Anyway I also did a healing spell with them for all of the people here that are going through bad times ((((hugs))))

ROFLAO!! Oh Spinney ((hugs)) to you! When I do something like that The Leo in me roars its heads and I have a hard time admitting how stupid I was or am! :wasntme: Your frankness is so refreshing :cheers: So, so glad I am not the only one.

Sorry about your herbs and black funeral roses, but the bright side is your ying yang is protected!!

Guest Tiger Lady

Hear, Hear Startella - the double scorpio in me would have had me ranting harshly to myself. You did the best you could in that situation Spinney! And you also did something very sweet. I am sorry about your loss on the black roses. those petals must have been beautiful.

Oh Spinney!! I'm sorry about your herbs but I'm giggling so hard! Your telling of the tale is quite amusing. You did the best you could, obviously... but I too would be pissy about it all... especially the roses.

Did you try to spread them out on a papertowel and dry them out? I would maybe give this a try. Or maybe a hair dryer? Just taking a guess.

ROFLAO!! Oh Spinney ((hugs)) to you! When I do something like that The Leo in me roars its heads and I have a hard time admitting how stupid I was or am! :wasntme: Your frankness is so refreshing :cheers: So, so glad I am not the only one.

Sorry about your herbs and black funeral roses, but the bright side is your ying yang is protected!!

Oh, dear friend! What she said!

Archived