#21 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

Nahhhh....

Edited by Wexler, 22 January 2014 - 04:43 AM.

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#22 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

I actually do this quite a bit.  I agree though that it is called a lot of different things, third eye visualizations, mental scrying, blank stare is one I used to hear.

For me I tend to look into space and allow images to start playing behind my eyes  Doesn't mater if I close my eyes or not as the images dance before my eyes.  No special candles, breathing or anything is required.  I simply open my mind and allow images to form and take shape and play out before my minds eye.  Many times it is almost a negative like image but other times it is very much colored and I sort of phase out as the images become sharper and sharper.

One disadvantage though is you have to open yourself up to almost anything in order for weak things to take shape and form.  At times it will produce one heck of a headache that for me seems to form at the back of my head and encircle as it progresses.  Occasionally there will be a sensation similar to pushing upon the eyes and seeing the color streaks and shooting colors that seem to make the eyes feel heavy or pressed upon.

Very similar to remote viewing in many ways though for me I see Mental Scrying as looking out of myself so I am always aware of the visuals about me.  If I am really trying to look deeper i'll often close my eyes in an effort to shut out any visual inputs that distort the image.  With remote viewing it is never with my eyes present but as if I am looking in from a slight elevated position, often over the shoulder or as if I am detached and floating.  At times almost similar to an Out Of Body Experience (O.B.E.) or Astral Projection.

#23 Roanna

Roanna

She of the spiders and degus...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

This is the only kind of scrying I have any success with - crystal, water, mirrors there is just too much distraction. However I can get very clear images projected onto the back of my eyelids to the point where with enough concentration I can "see" as clearly as I can with them open. Monsnoleedra (you really need a short nickname - lol) do you find this works better for you that other types of scrying or do you find other methods work equally well for you?

Do what you believe to be the right thing and trust yourself.

Witchpathforward My website incorporating "Ask a Witch a Question," my blog and websites of witchy interest.

#24 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

Monsnoleedra (you really need a short nickname - lol)

monsno

He answers to that everywhere. 

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#25 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

This is the only kind of scrying I have any success with - crystal, water, mirrors there is just too much distraction. However I can get very clear images projected onto the back of my eyelids to the point where with enough concentration I can "see" as clearly as I can with them open. Monsnoleedra (you really need a short nickname - lol) do you find this works better for you that other types of scrying or do you find other methods work equally well for you?

It's by far the most accurate method for me and the one I use the most.  I have pretty good success with smoke or coal scrying, with fog acting very much like smoke.  I used to use cards, both tarot and regular, but one day they just stopped working and i've not been that good since.  Ironically one form that works ok is actually scrying using the soap residue left in a bathwater.  The heated eddies in the water and the swirling movement makes for some interesting readings.

Name wise as Rose Red said i'll answer to MonSno on another site a couple of people just MSLD for me.  I'm not real picky about it.

#26 Enodia

Enodia

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

I never knew what this was, it just was.

Mon, I know what you mean about the remote viewing and seeing from an elevated point of view. Just recently I had a very very quite HD quality look at a house in the Pennsylvanian woods. Don't ask me how I knew it was Pennsylvania it just was. Don't know why I saw it that was never clear. What was clear was the detail, amazing detail.

Other times it's colours and shapes, often geometric shapes. Once I saw a bubblegum pink background and musical notes of varying colours.

Sometimes it feels like my eyes are being pulled from their sockets and of course the aftermath of that is a horrendous headache.

However, now I think I'll work with this instead of just letting it happen.

"it is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

#27 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

I never knew what this was, it just was.

Mon, I know what you mean about the remote viewing and seeing from an elevated point of view. Just recently I had a very very quite HD quality look at a house in the Pennsylvanian woods. Don't ask me how I knew it was Pennsylvania it just was. Don't know why I saw it that was never clear. What was clear was the detail, amazing detail.

Other times it's colours and shapes, often geometric shapes. Once I saw a bubblegum pink background and musical notes of varying colours.

Sometimes it feels like my eyes are being pulled from their sockets and of course the aftermath of that is a horrendous headache.

However, now I think I'll work with this instead of just letting it happen.

Sometimes I think back in the late 70's and early 80's we were giving names to everything and anything trying to describe it as best we could.  Seems a lot of that has been dropped today but back then it was really helpful for you could separate things such as remote viewing, third eye scrying, astral projection and etheral projection.  In many ways it was almost like buzz words that were used and if you knew the buzz words then people were more open and willing to speak to you.  If you didn't then we didn't speak outloud about it.

I agree sometimes it's a really detailed and indepth view of things.  Sort of like counting the number of ants on an ant mound and seeing each one as an individual.  Especially when it's a Deju Vu type feeling yet you know for sure you've never been there and can't really explain why you know where a thing or place is at, yet again never been there.

I don't get random shapes to much but I do get the color wheels at times.  Sometimes I can only describe it as crashing into what your looking at for you hear things but your nose up on what it is you were looking at or suddenly find yourself against.  I recall once when I kept hearing a merry go round and the music from it but all I could see was this bluish color.  Finally it was like the rotation got really fast and I was tossed off and realized I was stuck to the side of a blue horse.  Still don't know how it happened but it did.

Strange perhaps but I find when I get the sensation of my eyes being pulled out I also discover they are extremely dry as well afterwards.  Like I had them open the whole time and they dried out and not only do my eyes physically hurt but I have almost a migraine headache to go with it.  If I listen to my body I notice an itching sensation around them and I make myself blink and usually do not get the headaches and dry eyes.  Most of the time it works but not always.

#28 Enodia

Enodia

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

Since I posted earlier today I tried eye scrying again only this time with an intent.

Many years ago I lost touch with a dear friend. He just disappeared from our town. I tried to find him, through the years have done searches for him. He was in computer animation for court trials, accidents, and product advertising. I think he used his house to back up a loan to go into business for himself. I believe his business failed and he probably lost his house. Being computer savvy he has kept himself out of Google searches as well as other search engines. He was just gone.

Well today my intent was to find him.

When I scried I saw him. He's older of course and living with his sister in Texas. The last I knew of her she did not live in Texas. Now I have to figure out a way to verify what I saw.

Edited by Enodia, 04 May 2014 - 07:28 PM.

"it is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot