Zeitgeist: The Movie

Cairelle

Be warned that it does start out rather slow; I was thinking WTF? Where's the action? LOL! Give it 15 minutes and you'll be hooked in.

Also, this is mainly a 911 conspiracy movie so far (I'm an hour into it)... but the religious part in the first 40 minutes is excellent!

Okay well... that was quite interesting. Worth a watch anyway... especially if you need a primer on religion.

Hubby mentioned the movie a while back. But we never got around to watching it. Now I guess I have to see it.

Anything about 911 conspiracy count me in :)

Well, it's definitely more geared towards Americans, but not totally, and the religious opening is worth the watch for everyone.

After I was done watching this, I decided that I have an intense dislike for our politicians even more than before. The movie definitely makes you question a lot of things about 911, and the wars our country has been involved in.

Guest K8tdydBel

The movie Zeitgeist is good. This is definitely my realm. I love absorbing knowledge, especially about history, and what lies behind current events. One of my most favorite people in the world is Jordan Maxwell. He's not a witch, far from it, but very knowledgeable in the occult. The beginning of Zeitgeist is mostly based on Jordan Maxwell's work. They have Maxwell's voice talking about something in the beginning. If you video google Jordan Maxwell you'll get a lot of videos. Most are just of him standing in a forum, or small town hall esque setting, giving a lecture. He talks about Astrotheology, symbols, words, law, and more. I recommend The Basic Slide Show.

Another person whom I enjoy his work is Michael Tsarion. He's Irish, and Indian(from India). He was raised in Ireland. He's done work on Atlantis, and 2012. He also says that the Druids were the oldest civilization, on earth. If you video google his name, you'll find good videos as well.

Another historical researcher is Zachariah Sitchin. Not sure I spelled his name correctly. He translated the Sumerian texts. I'd say this info would be more interesting to those who are into aliens.

Kate:thinking:

I have a huge hate for the American government in general. Sometimes I wonder what they are really up to. Its all just to weird for me.

I will defiantly watch this when I can get together some spare money to rent it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger Lady

I saw it about 6 months ago. I recommended to people that you just fast forward at least 10 minutes. It confused me in the beginning too. But I loved it. It had my hubby and I transfixed.

• 10 months later...

Me and my husband watched it about 2 years ago and was blow away. my husband kept telling me, "See, I told you so!" I had my brother watch it and he said he watched it twice. It's very thought provocating

• 4 months later...

I watched this movie the other night. I didn't know what it was, i found it by accident on youtube. very interesting and thought provoking though. I am wondering though, how many conspiracy theories i have to learn about before going completely mad? The last few days I have become enveloped by them on youtube. The only thing I can say is that Charlie the Unicorn has kept me sane lol.

• 1 year later...

I watched this again a few days ago. There is a sequel titled Zeitgeist Addendum, which is all about the monetary system. This time the section talking about the federal income tax stuck out to me. I looked up Sherry Jackson, the woman saying she couldn't find a law that said we had to pay income taxes. She was apparently imprisoned for not paying. Also, I looked up the sixteenth ammendment and it does state that the government can tax. There are many people that feel the tax is unconstitutional, but at this time, according to the constitution, it is constitutional. It just bothered me that it stated this as a fact, instead of saying that in the opinion of the zeitgeist movement the federal income tax should be unconstitutional.

• 1 month later...
Guest Melodye

I loved the movie but I had a bit of a problem with the Sun/Son (of God) thing. Son is an English word. It really doesn't make sense.

Addendum is excellent. Very eye opening!

• 3 months later...

I liked the Zeitgeist movies the first time I watched them but upon a second viewing with a little bit of a skeptical edge they didn't seem very good. They are certainly filled with some nice talking points but I would take them with a pretty big grain of salt. Though I must say one of the movies, Addendum I think, has an absolutely excellent explanation of the fractional reserve banking system and debt production and the purpose of debt on a large scale.

Archived