This kid is driving me nuts....

Startella

I got a website that this kid is just driving me nuts about wanting to know how to conjure spirit... he wants to communicate with spirits.. says he needs to. Wants me to sell him a spell to do it, or learn the magick words.. I've been nice to him so far, but I get the feeling that he's a teenager, and that this is some sort of game.. don't know why.. just my gut feeling here. I haven't gotten out of him why he wants or feels he needs this Right Now. I have gone through all the getting in touch with nature, and meditaiton, (he hasn't had time to put to work what I have already told him) but in this short time he's emailed me 5 times, wants more and more.. well I'm not in the feeling of teaching him or to say anymore.. he says that he wants to learn real magick that really works ??? :stirring: I'm about to loose my calm with him and give him the boot:spellcaster: Am I just loosing my cool because I am older, should I give him more or what?

Pfft, he wouldnt have made it through 2 emails with me. Get rid of him now before he really becomes a pain in the ass. Experience speaking here:spellcaster:.

Offhand, it sounds like a kid who is possibly either:

A) Looking for a magic "shortcut", and he believes life is really so simple (goes back to the whole ignorance is bliss thing :) )

or

B) He's a wise-ass skeptic trying to "call" you on it and see if you can't "deliver".

Actually, there's a "C" option too - he might be none of the above, and without actually reading the dialogs between you two, I can't honestly say either way, it' be a bit like passing judgement without all the information, and I'd hate to do that.

Can you post some of the conversations, Startella?

Seems to me too many people want a shortcut, and it really doesn't work that way at all. Unless your willing to spend alot of your time and energy you aren't going to get anything out of it.

I'd honestly give that person the boot, and tell them that if their not honestly willing to give it their time and energy then there looking for something their never going to obtain.

Guest Varillon

You are losing your cool because something is telling you the kid has a problem. Impatience is definitely at the top of this kids list. If you really want to help him, I'd make him read a really long website about TW and send you a report like a school assignment. Otherwise, cut him loose, and don't feel bad about it. You are obviously a good person, or you wouldn't have tolerated him this long. Don't fret.

Guest Rebie

This is my personal opinion. I would tell the kid that this is making me uncomfortable and I am stopping the emails and contact. I think you are totally valid in your concern here.

Rebie

Don't give him another thought Startella...he sounds like a right loser to me! If the spirits wanted to communicate to him they would, he wouldn't need to hassle someone for instructions!

Thanks all for the input!! Ya'll just vaildated my feelings.. get rid of him fast!:bolt: I told him I was not into teaching and I sent him to that online Trad Witchcraft course, and told him not to contact me anymore. :twisted_witch:

bit late for me to chime in but bloody good to hear you got rid of him. I usually tell these buffy fans to fuck off and grow. I don't have time to pander to immature wannabe idiots. :evillaugh:

Archived