Starting out with hexing?

Zephy

I've held off on actually using spells until I feel comfortable enough that I know what I'm doing. But I'm thinking it's time to actually start putting into practice what I'm learning.

However I have a need to hex someone and don't quite know where to start.

Basically I have a creepy neighbor who has done all sorts of things against me, but now watches my children constantly as they play. Enough is enough!

I'm certain I can handle a protection spell okay, but for some reason I hesitate at hexing. Not because I think I shouldn't do it. I really do want her to suffer as much as she has made me suffer! I guess I want to make sure I do it right.

I wondered how others here approached hexing and especially if you would advise a relative beginner to even attempt it.

I would personally advise you to wait until you are confident about what you are doing and can control the hex. In the interim perform a binding to keep your peeping neighbour from harming you. When you feel ready, and you will know when that is, then hex away and have fun!

Greetings Z

You know I reckon you should start out with something simple and open ended.

Now I am known for being a bit heavy handed at the best of times but well the second you start talking about the fact that your "my kids" radar has gone off ... I am even more so ! I mean I personally enjoy waiting till after some good rain, locating a footprint of theirs and stabbing that print right through the middle with a good stout double edged blade (so it doesn't break - that is a different kettle of fish!) a half dozen times while on my hands and knees but hey you know that one can be pretty darmatic so it is probably best to start with something else.

Lets starts simple and nice. Howzabout getting a photo of her (and it is important that she doesn't see you!!) and then you get it printed out twice over. One you cut out her out of and write her name on the back of. Punch a hole through one end of it with a compass point and tie a length of string to it. (Use the crappy old kitchen twine you get for next to nix at the shops - just not the plastic one!)

Then get yourself a bottle of your favourite soft drink and guzzle the damn thing. really enjoy yourself as you empty it.

Then keep hold of the end of the string and push in the photo so it dangles about half way down the bottle. Fill the bottle back up with water, put the cap back on the bottle with the string sticking out so it keep sit about that level.

Then place the bottle standing up in the freezer and slam the door shut. Personally I like to talk to the photo while doing it and end with something like "Now enjoy this f*cker! In fact LURRVE it!" as I slam the door. I often enjpoy taunting through the door as if it was them stuck in there while it freezes but hey that's me - I am a spiteful bugger really when someone messes around on my time. lol

It is important to have it upright as it freezes so there is the best chance of the photo freezing pretty much in the middle. Once it is frozen you can lay it down to save room or whatever but the idea is they are to be frozen in the middle.

If they get on your tits again then get a metall skewer, sit down while still fuming and start tapping and drumming on it imagining each tap to echo through their head. (I have actually done this while sitting and looking at a neighbour - lovely spitefun!)

But what to do with the other photo? Well I personally like burning a black candle and sitting and cussing it out while it burns as if it was them, burning their picture in it and saving the ashes and mixing these, the stub some broken mirror from a car crash some old rusty flakes and some dirt from a corner of a grave yard (if there are qualms about that take it from their yard!!) that I have pissed and spat upon. I put all this in the centre of a nice decent square of cloth and wrap some twine around it so you have a rough ball shape and a "neck". Anyone who has made cloth dolls or puppets will know how simple this is! I imagine throttling them with the sting while I wrap. Some say you should get some cloth from the victim but I say if you can get it unwashed great otherwise - let your hate make up the difference ... *BG*

That done you have a wee dolly ... carry it with you (I like to thread it thjrough my belt - that way it is nice and handy!!) and whenever you remember them (any time at all!!) grab it by the cloth end and swing that head down on whatever is nearby .. tables. poles ... fence posts .. as hard as you can and say at the same time what you would like to happen to them. Two of my all time faves for lesser crimes against "the ME!" are "Cramp you bitch!" and "Hurl/squirt boy!"

Ahhhh I feel as light as a feather now! lol

Fraternally

Scott

Guest Rebie
Greetings Z

Now I am known for being a bit heavy handed at the best of times but well the second you start talking about the fact that your "my kids" radar has gone off ... I am even more so ! I mean I personally enjoy waiting till after some good rain, locating a footprint of theirs and stabbing that print right through the middle with a good stout double edged blade (so it doesn't break - that is a different kettle of fish!) a half dozen times while on my hands and knees but hey you know that one can be pretty darmatic so it is probably best to start with something else.

Lets starts simple and nice. Howzabout getting a photo of her (and it is important that she doesn't see you!!) and then you get it printed out twice over. One you cut out her out of and write her name on the back of. Punch a hole through one end of it with a compass point and tie a length of string to it. (Use the crappy old kitchen twine you get for next to nix at the shops - just not the plastic one!)

Then get yourself a bottle of your favourite soft drink and guzzle the damn thing. really enjoy yourself as you empty it.

Then keep hold of the end of the string and push in the photo so it dangles about half way down the bottle. Fill the bottle back up with water, put the cap back on the bottle with the string sticking out so it keep sit about that level.

Then place the bottle standing up in the freezer and slam the door shut. Personally I like to talk to the photo while doing it and end with something like "Now enjoy this f*cker! In fact LURRVE it!" as I slam the door. I often enjpoy taunting through the door as if it was them stuck in there while it freezes but hey that's me - I am a spiteful bugger really when someone messes around on my time. lol

It is important to have it upright as it freezes so there is the best chance of the photo freezing pretty much in the middle. Once it is frozen you can lay it down to save room or whatever but the idea is they are to be frozen in the middle.

If they get on your tits again then get a metall skewer, sit down while still fuming and start tapping and drumming on it imagining each tap to echo through their head. (I have actually done this while sitting and looking at a neighbour - lovely spitefun!)

But what to do with the other photo? Well I personally like burning a black candle and sitting and cussing it out while it burns as if it was them, burning their picture in it and saving the ashes and mixing these, the stub some broken mirror from a car crash some old rusty flakes and some dirt from a corner of a grave yard (if there are qualms about that take it from their yard!!) that I have pissed and spat upon. I put all this in the centre of a nice decent square of cloth and wrap some twine around it so you have a rough ball shape and a "neck". Anyone who has made cloth dolls or puppets will know how simple this is! I imagine throttling them with the sting while I wrap. Some say you should get some cloth from the victim but I say if you can get it unwashed great otherwise - let your hate make up the difference ... *BG*

That done you have a wee dolly ... carry it with you (I like to thread it thjrough my belt - that way it is nice and handy!!) and whenever you remember them (any time at all!!) grab it by the cloth end and swing that head down on whatever is nearby .. tables. poles ... fence posts .. as hard as you can and say at the same time what you would like to happen to them. Two of my all time faves for lesser crimes against "the ME!" are "Cramp you bitch!" and "Hurl/squirt boy!"

Fraternally

Scott

Note to myself. Never make Scott mad.:bolt:

Rebie

Greetings R.

Note to myself. Never make Scott mad.:bolt:

Rebie

LOL is that why you bolted out of teh flash chat so fast!? lol

Fraternally

Scott

Greetings KW

Scott, that's awesome. You bad thing, you... :D

Who me!? I am an innocent creature .. I have no idea who posted that under my name ...

nawww ... who's gonna buy that ?

LOL

Fraternally

Scott

Greetings KW

Who me!? I am an innocent creature .. I have no idea who posted that under my name ...

nawww ... who's gonna buy that ?

LOL

Fraternally

Scott

Uummm.....yeah I have to agree here folks...Scott is an innocent creature...so am I by the way LOL!!!

Well...it looks better in print than sounded in my head LOL!!!!

So yeah...Scott and I ARE innocent creatures...yup...sounds good too!!! LOL!!! :evillaugh:

Another person here making a mental note not to get on Scott's bad side!

Seriously though thank you so much for sharing that Scott. Luckily for me I don't have to sneak around getting a photo of her as I already have one on my hard drive.

I really hadn't even thought of hexing her until she brought my kids into this. She's harassed me for a couple of years, but she crossed the line and now I guess I want revenge.

Funny thing is I was just reading about freezer binding spells when I decided to log back into the forums. I'm going to go with my gut feeling on this one and try it. I'm not hesitant about it - I'm excited to get going. It seems like something I can handle, and trust me there will be no problem with me having lots of spiteful fun with it. :grin_witch:

But what to do with the other photo? Well I personally like burning a black candle and sitting and cussing it out while it burns as if it was them, burning their picture in it and saving the ashes and mixing these [...]

I've done my own variations of this one. Quite effective. :D

Guest Rebie
Greetings R.

LOL is that why you bolted out of teh flash chat so fast!? lol

Fraternally

Scott

I didn't see you in chat. Did that happen? LoL

Rebie

Guest Rebie
Greetings Z

Fraternally

Scott

Okay, I am not joking now. This is great Scott. It was great for you to share so that others who do not understand can get an idea.

Rebie

Wow Scott that was quite descriptive? I have someone who's been grating my nerves lately and your post was chock full of some good stuff. Thanks!

Rule No. 1: Don't piss off Scott.

Rule No. 2: Don't piss off AnjelWolf.

Rule No. 3: Just don't piss off ANYONE on this board.

Archived