• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 ShadowMoon

ShadowMoon

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:50 AM

This thread really got to me, in a good way, and helped me to realize that this place is really where i belong. It's full of wonderful information and things that really click in my head and heart.

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

"We all change when you think about it, we are all different people all through our lives, and thats okay; thats good, you've gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

#82 thistledown

thistledown

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:56 AM

Thank you! I wasn't quite certain what the definition of TW was, turns out that it's pretty much what I had hoped it was.

#83 Forester

Forester

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

We generally do not worship any entities, but we recognize the existence of them, commonly referred to as spirits. We believe in the equality of all beings in the Universe, seeing them all as different and separate but still equal. We revere and respect Nature, however we do not worship it or its representatives.

This is literally how I have described myself for the last three years. Almost word for word. Reverence, not worship. I know seeking validation can be dangerous, but I am glad that those who have trodden the path before me share my approach. I gives me some confidence that I am heading in the right direction, and that this is right for me. I may not have been born destined for the craft, but I do feel I may have a chance at creating something fruitful.

#84 WhichWitch

WhichWitch

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

This is amazing. I'm so glad this is the first actual article I read here. It really affirms the choice I made to join this forum. It spoke to me on so many levels, especially as someone who felt lost in the sense of this practice as a religion or as what I've always called the "fluffy bunny" syndrome. It's something very deep within ourselves that pulls at specific places in our heart. I had lost that feeling when I began delving into the world of Wicca, and am so happy that the knowledge that there is something else, something more wild and deep down can be found and is once again pulling at my heart strings. 

Thank you so much for this!

"Don't be Delicate, Be Vast and Brilliant!"

"Don't Be Delicate, Be Vast and Brilliant!"