12 replies to this topic

#1 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

Hi everyone!! We had a fabulous time in chat last night, so we're gonna do it again! If you can, please join us on Friday May 30th at 9 p.m. Eastern time for another social chat. If you need to know what time that is in your neck of the woods, there's a sticky post about our Witching Hour chats in the Chat Forum - there's a link in that post to a world time zone map, which should assist you.

Hope to see you there!!

Cairelle
xxx

Edited by Cairelle, 29 May 2008 - 01:14 PM.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#2 Leigh

Leigh

Lover, Dreamer, Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:20 PM

I'm hoping to make it to chat Friday. Accidently slept entirely through the last one. arg.

#3 Dandelion

Dandelion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

I'll try to make it again. Had a great time on the last one.

#4 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

The other night was a lot of fun. I will be here tonight.
Rebie

#5 Dandelion

Dandelion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:09 PM

I couldnt make it :frown: I hope you'll do another one sometime!

#6 ladyemero

ladyemero

Scottish Siren

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

I did make it and so glad I stayed up till 2.00am

I had a great natter with Ancestral Celt for over an hour and Varillion, Rebie, Staratella ,I think we just said hello , Grymdcche and December oh gawd I forgot your names! I'm bloody hopeless with names :embarased:

Apologies for leaving so abruptly but my connection went down (joyous wireless) and couldn't get it working again, so saw it as a sign to go to bed:vhappywitch:

Thanks to everyone I had a chat with, look forward to doing it again soon

PEACE....
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work, it means to be in the midst of those things and still
be CALM IN YOUR HEART
(unknown)

www.scottishsiren.wordpress.com

#7 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

I'm so sorry I missed you! Glad you made it in though... and if you ever get booted out usually you just have to click to come right back in. Happens to the best of us, LOL!

We'll do another next week. :D

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#8 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:27 PM

I missed it last night :( I had a early photo shoot with a model this morning and had to get ready for it, lus was busy with a model earlier Friday.

I will try to be in on the next one :)

#9 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:22 AM

We did miss you Anjel, and Arabi too. but it is understandable that we have things that we just need to tend to sometimes.
There will definatly be more. You guys are wonderful to talk to. You all had me laughing more than i have in a long time. just a bunch of great people.
Rebie

#10 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

How was the chat Friday? Just as my old puter was cranking up, friends stopped by with chinese dinner for everyone. By the time 9 hit, I had totally forgot. Hope everyone had fun!! When is the next one? :frown:
Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#11 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:57 PM

Chat was great! Sorry you didn't make it, but how was the Chinese? :D

Technically, there's "Witching Hour" chats 4 times a week; two timed in the evening for the States/Canada and two timed in the evening for the UK/Aus folk. Anyone can go to either. Look in the Chat Forum stickies and you'll see the post.

That being said, anyone is welcome to use the chat room anytime. Just put a shout out in the chatbox that you'll be around to chat at such and such time and date, and then be there. Sometimes people come, sometimes they don't.

I am going to try to make it a habit to be at the Wednesday and Friday Witching Hours on a regular basis. Chat kinda fell to the wayside after the hacks and I enjoyed it so much... plus it's a good way to get to know new peeps... so I'm glad it's resurrected itself somewhat!

#12 Morgana

Morgana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

Most Wednesdays are hard for seeing that I am a board member of 2 different bike clubs and we meet the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. Ususally I only have the last wednesdays free. Fridays for me are ok. I will take you advise and just do a shout out to see who may want to chat.

Chinese was great. I'll tell ya, when the weather up here gets nice, everyone is out visiting and what we call "porching". Neighbors get together on someones front porch and sit and chat. Sometimes we get so many people, we need to bring out the lawn chairs. But its always a god time.

:ani_witch_moon:

Earth as Body become Me
Air as Life breathe through Me
Fire as Spirit consume Me
Water as Blood flow through Me
Spirit as Guide lead Me

#13 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

I'll tell ya, when the weather up here gets nice, everyone is out visiting and what we call "porching". Neighbors get together on someones front porch and sit and chat. Sometimes we get so many people, we need to bring out the lawn chairs. But its always a god time.

We do the same here. We're often outside in the evening; all the neighbors are as well, and we just visit. It's always enjoyable and we just LOVE our neighbors and our neighborhood. :heart: