Been away for a bit

Guest WickedStitch

Guest WickedStitch

Apologies for not being around! Looks like I missed quite a bit. We have been adjusting to the husband being home again. As well as the possibility of relocating/moving to FL. Stress is not cool!

Missed you guys and the forum! I will try to get my fat arse in gear and be a posting member once again!

Wellcome back, things have cetainly been picking up on here recently! Dont think I ever did get the chance before( think I came on the scene a day or two before you got busy)so I will take the chance to say hello now.:hugs:

Great to have you back again WS!!! Let me know if you are relocating to Florida...I'm in the keys and maybe we could hook up for a cup of coffee???

Guest WickedStitch

Thanks for the welcome back Marshy!

AnjelWolf... you can bet your witchy shoes that we will meet up if I move to FL. We are still waiting on the word, and all the details. Ideally we would like to move after school gets out here and before it begins there. Otherwise the hubby will be a long distance commuter for a while! *eek* We will be in Orlando if/when it all happens. I am looking forward to snooping around the local witch shoppes, groups and such.

no prob. WS we still keep your seat warm for ya.

but now i must apologize..... :( i am working day shift now and will prob. not be on much. but i shall return in full force in JAN. and no i'm not leaving unless you guys kick me out! i love it here! try to behave yourselves.......a little bit lol, i'll be checking in on you guys lol. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

well that was one quick switch to day shift lol. my boss decided that it was better for me to stay on nights lol. man i guess i'm loved somewhere. but i really was looking forward to being with my family at night. well i'm back!!!!!

Archived