a short film about paganism

spinney

Ok. Its not traditional witchcraft but who cares? Its a goody:biggrin2: There is druidry, paganism and a wiccan bit in it but its a nice interesting clip, well made with good refereces of the history of paganism, by people who know what they are talking about i.e Prof Ronald Hutton and Emma Restall Orr. Its a shame its only a preview of the film Im going to try and find the whole thing.

I loved it

Its been made for education use
I did look up a website that sold it, but being an educational film its 90 dollars which is way to much for me. Shame I would love to see a full version, should be shown on TV really. The wonderful Tom Baker is the narrator and I kept waiting for him start wit "Lou and Andy have been practicing Druids for........" LMAO

Guest Rebie

There is a really good documentary film about this on television already. Here in the States that is. I cannot remember the name, but it comes on every year around september or october. It is to educate people. From what I saw in this clip, it is the same just different people. This film seems really good, but is quite expensive.

Rebie

• 1 month later...