And the ultrasound says...

Cairelle

BOY!!

Kristyn went to the high risk OB today and the ultrasound tech did a quick peek so Leighton (baby's daddy) could see. I asked her to take a look at the bottom half and she said "It's not official but I can give you 90% odds." We said of course, and she said "Unofficially, 90%, it's a boy!"

Of course *I* have been thinking pink, because I wanted a little witchlet, but of course I'm thrilled either way... so now I have to get into blue mode.

We'll "officially" find out at her 20 week ultrasound on May 19th, but 90%'s pretty good odds, and I saw the "dangle" with my own two eyes (unless it was an umbilical cord).

:hearts2:

BOY!!

Kristyn went to the high risk OB today and the ultrasound tech did a quick peek so Leighton (baby's daddy) could see. I asked her to take a look at the bottom half and she said "It's not official but I can give you 90% odds." We said of course, and she said "Unofficially, 90%, it's a boy!"

Of course *I* have been thinking pink, because I wanted a little witchlet, but of course I'm thrilled either way... so now I have to get into blue mode.

We'll "officially" find out at her 20 week ultrasound on May 19th, but 90%'s pretty good odds, and I saw the "dangle" with my own two eyes (unless it was an umbilical cord).

Congrats!!!!!!!

I took a blind stab and went girl in your pool. Eh, I never was good at guessing sexes.

Congrats!:witchnana:

Yeah I guessed girl too, because even though I was having boy vibes, I kept imagining me with a small prissy witchlet in my garden.

I suppose I will have a small hellion witchlet instead! :hearts2:

woohoooooooo!!! Knew it is a boy. How is Mummy doing? Is everything OK?

Huge hugs to you! I have two little boy bug-lovers and I have to admit boys are alot of fun!

BOY!!

Congrads!!!!!!!!!

Little boys are a load of fun! I have 6 grandsons, and they are so full of neat little surprises! Whats best is you can spoil them rotten and hand them back over to mom and dad.. LOL

Congratulations!

I have two boys, so I admit I am partial. When they look at you for the first time it is the most amazing thing in the world.

Cool....I thought it was a boy. I have two of each so got the best of both and my daughters expecting another boy....so we are all chuffed.

Lots of congrats to mamma (and dad) and I hope she's keeping fine

Lovely Boy!! How exciting for your family. Do you remember I predicted this??!! :bowblue:

LOL! Me too! Way to go Tana! :rofl: lol Congratulations Kw! I am very happy for you and the family! :vhappywitch:

Yeah I guessed girl too, because even though I was having boy vibes, I kept imagining me with a small prissy witchlet in my garden.

I suppose I will have a small hellion witchlet instead! :hearts2:

When my daughters were still in the womb they knew that one was a girl and couldn't tell the sex of the other untill the last few months of the pregnancy. Now after two years I think that atleast one of them was supposed to be a boy, and somewhere along the line someone screwed up. They are both little hellions, but they're my hellions and I love them more than anything. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Congratulations!

Guest Gypsy

Congrats, that's awesome :witchnana:, I've got a son and a daughter, but my son is definitely the wiser and calmer of the two.

When my daughters were still in the womb they knew that one was a girl and couldn't tell the sex of the other untill the last few months of the pregnancy. Now after two years I think that atleast one of them was supposed to be a boy, and somewhere along the line someone screwed up. They are both little hellions, but they're my hellions and I love them more than anything. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Congratulations!

Thanks! My two girls were different as night and day. The oldest was calm, but my youngest (the one that's pregnant now)... WOW, what a little hell-raiser she was!! Kept me on my toes for years... hehe...

Thanks everyone else for your congrats. We're so excited! :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived