psychic something maybe?

Startella

I know that this is in the public forum, but was not sure where to put this.

I get dizzy and light headed while living in our house. This may sound like I have something wrong with me. I have been to the doctor and had cat scans and MRI' s done, had some other prodding nothing is wrong with my head or my nervious system. (My cousin 10yrs older has a brain tumor.) Got another round of tests results this morning, no tumor all is good.

We already had the house checked for radon leaking (spelling?) Had carbon-monoxide alarm put in. Around 18 mts ago it started. I also want to state that when I went to my fathers home to live I did not get dizzy or lightheaded, only when I come home. I also wanted to share that my hubby and his son do not have any problems staying in the house. The house is 104 years old and has a great history and a spirits around. I have a great love for this house and do my best to take care of it and the wonderful barn that's even older than the house.

I am wondering if maybe the house is upset with us, and since I am sensitive toward energies I am the only one feeling it? Or maybe someone did a curse or hex or something ? This may sound silly, but is there a way that I can tell either of them? I've tryed talking to the house and I don't really get any thing negitive here. Just wondering what you all think?

I know that this is in the public forum, but was not sure where to put this.

I get dizzy and light headed while living in our house. This may sound like I have something wrong with me. I have been to the doctor and had cat scans and MRI' s done, had some other prodding nothing is wrong with my head or my nervious system. (My cousin 10yrs older has a brain tumor.) Got another round of tests results this morning, no tumor all is good.

We already had the house checked for radon leaking (spelling?) Had carbon-monoxide alarm put in. Around 18 mts ago it started. I also want to state that when I went to my fathers home to live I did not get dizzy or lightheaded, only when I come home. I also wanted to share that my hubby and his son do not have any problems staying in the house. The house is 104 years old and has a great history and a spirits around. I have a great love for this house and do my best to take care of it and the wonderful barn that's even older than the house.

I am wondering if maybe the house is upset with us, and since I am sensitive toward energies I am the only one feeling it? Or maybe someone did a curse or hex or something ? This may sound silly, but is there a way that I can tell either of them? I've tryed talking to the house and I don't really get any thing negitive here. Just wondering what you all think?

To me...if your health checks out (not anemic or hypoglycemic, or etc.) then I would tend to think you are reacting to the leftover (or even perhaps) active energy in your surroundings.

I've had reactions such as this in the past and it normally leans towards the enregies (good or bad).

Have you tried sitting in a room within the house and maybe trying to do "automatic writing"? That may actually help enlighten you as to what is happening.

Good luck and keep us posted :)

To me...if your health checks out (not anemic or hypoglycemic, or etc.) then I would tend to think you are reacting to the leftover (or even perhaps) active energy in your surroundings.

I've had reactions such as this in the past and it normally leans towards the enregies (good or bad).

Have you tried sitting in a room within the house and maybe trying to do "automatic writing"? That may actually help enlighten you as to what is happening.

Good luck and keep us posted :)

I haven't thought of that, I will give that a try. Thanks

i agree that it may be the energy where you are. i, too, have experienced this in the past.

do you "feel" as if something or someone is angry with you? it just seems odd that that would be your first thought. you could try looking at it another way. as if there is something inside of your mind that needs attention

or needs to be utilized.

not sure if this makes sense.

i agree that it may be the energy where you are. i, too, have experienced this in the past.

do you "feel" as if something or someone is angry with you? it just seems odd that that would be your first thought. you could try looking at it another way. as if there is something inside of your mind that needs attention or needs to be utilized. not sure if this makes sense.

FW, oh this isn't my first thought, I actually thought that it was radon seeping up from the ground. In fact it wasn't me at all that came up with thinking maybe someone or something, it was my husband last night. He actually said maybe there is some funky energy attacking you. His idea, do I know how to tell ? Well ask someone on your chat things you do. LOL Anyhow I just didn't know how to write it up, but I asked anyhow.

I don't feel any bad energy here, nor do I believe that someone is sending me bad energy. But what never came to mind is maybe the energy here and my own energy just don't mix. I really don't believe that it is the land or property, because I have no problem working in the barn or working in the yard and garden. Only when I stay in the house for a period of time.

Also could you please explain a little more on what you mean by something outside my mind that needs attention or needs to be utilized? Are you talking craft wise? Working with meditation or spirits, ancestors, maybe with energy in general? I am all ears?

I took to heart what Anjel said and since I am boarder line diabetic (I have gotten my numbers down to below 600 in fact it was 567), no longer on pills and have it controlled with diet. I brought my tester with me so, when I get dizzy I have checked my numbers thinking maybe it went real low. I also sat today and tryed to do automatic writing, so far not much is coming, but this is something I have never done before.

Guest Rebie
FW, oh this isn't my first thought, I actually thought that it was radon seeping up from the ground. In fact it wasn't me at all that came up with thinking maybe someone or something, it was my husband last night. He actually said maybe there is some funky energy attacking you. His idea, do I know how to tell ? Well ask someone on your chat things you do. LOL Anyhow I just didn't know how to write it up, but I asked anyhow.

I don't feel any bad energy here, nor do I believe that someone is sending me bad energy. But what never came to mind is maybe the energy here and my own energy just don't mix. I really don't believe that it is the land or property, because I have no problem working in the barn or working in the yard and garden. Only when I stay in the house for a period of time.

Also could you please explain a little more on what you mean by something outside my mind that needs attention or needs to be utilized? Are you talking craft wise? Working with meditation or spirits, ancestors, maybe with energy in general? I am all ears?

I took to heart what Anjel said and since I am boarder line diabetic (I have gotten my numbers down to below 600 in fact it was 567), no longer on pills and have it controlled with diet. I brought my tester with me so, when I get dizzy I have checked my numbers thinking maybe it went real low. I also sat today and tryed to do automatic writing, so far not much is coming, but this is something I have never done before.

From what I understand, if you are attempting automatic writing you may have to try it several times before it works. That is, for people not used to doing it. Am I wrong Anjel or anyone familiar with automatic writing??

Rebie

that is pretty much what i am talking about. that there could be some kind of energy work that may come easy for you right now. i, personally, would try to do something to see if that is what was meant for me.

and i agree, when it comes to feeling weird, its always a good idea to make sure that your health is in order.

that is pretty much what i am talking about. that there could be some kind of energy work that may come easy for you right now. i, personally, would try to do something to see if that is what was meant for me.

and i agree, when it comes to feeling weird, its always a good idea to make sure that your health is in order.

Well, I tryed my pendulum and basicly I got the idea to check in the attic. I have no lights up there but we found a tarp that his son put in the attic when there was a leak, I will have to remove the insulation to check to see if there is mold there. (the lamp we brought up would not reach that area of course way in the back). So we need to get new batteries for the big flashlight. I bet you anything that its black mold. He had his son put that tarp up there the summer before and has forgotten about it and it hasn't leaked since. I wasn't home when that happen, but now remember that he told me they had a leak and stopped it. Gadds my medical bills are up to $1700 that the insurance won't pay because he forgot that thing if its mold. If thats true can I magical slap them ??? !!

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I my be way off base; however, I am very sensitive to cleaning agents. Therfore, my wife switched to all "green" cleaners and I felt much better. Also, old houses can have mold issues.

Hope you feel better soon.

Just as another thought maybe give the house a quick smudging/cleansing with sage? Might help lessen the energy in your house and stop the dizzyness??

Hi,

I my be way off base; however, I am very sensitive to cleaning agents. Therfore, my wife switched to all "green" cleaners and I felt much better. Also, old houses can have mold issues.

Hope you feel better soon.

Yes, especially up North. We had a mildew/mold issue in the house in CT. It was in the basement where the washing machine and dryer resided. I opened the basement windows(BOY was THAT a chore) and sprayed Clorox Cleanup everywhere, in spells. I scrubbed down each area and left the house after each "cleaning". Took the animals to board for a few days each time. It helped.

Now that I am back in Texas where I belong, I have no such problem. I use simple green soap for just about everything. It smells so good. Even in the carpet cleaner. I use Cheer Clear and Oxyclean in the wash, with White vinegar for a rinse. It helps.

As for spirits, I have a few familiar ones that drop in on occasion. Even to give me hints when I haven't a clue.

Maybe a good cleansing top to bottom will help.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hmm....to be honest I wouldn't have thought that energy issues would have remained steady for so long....they tend to wax and wane in my opinion and not stay stable. There just might be some other health problem there, try testing your blood glucose levels at other times, not just when you feel dizzy...has your gp investigated things like menieres disease which causes dizzieness (it's not a serious problem ,albeit annoying ) and is treatable...and there are others. There isn't any harm in cleansing, in both ways....mould can cause symptoms as you describe....what a nuisance for you and it must be worrying, I hope you get to the bottom of it.

Archived