Sign in to follow this  
spinney

Wormwood Salve

How often would you say it would be feasible to use without it causing harm?

You mean smoking it?

To be on the very safe side, I would say no more than once every 3 weeks. It will also depend on the dosages you use though.

You mean smoking it?

To be on the very safe side, I would say no more than once every 3 weeks. It will also depend on the dosages you use though.

Ah, ok thank you very much. Would that be the same if I drank it?

Ah, ok thank you very much. Would that be the same if I drank it?

In a tea or tincture? If it is tea then that is fine, a little more if you keep the dose low. Alway's try a small dose at first and see how you react.

If an alcohol tincture you'll want to be quite moderate, alcohol can increase toxic effects.

In a tea or tincture? If it is tea then that is fine, a little more if you keep the dose low. Alway's try a small dose at first and see how you react.

If an alcohol tincture you'll want to be quite moderate, alcohol can increase toxic effects.

Ah, I see, I'll keep that in mind, thank you for your insights and time. 

Salves is a topic that I am learning more about... I didn't realise it is so easy!!

My goal is to make a belladonna salve.... I don't think that will be so easy :unsure:

Salves is a topic that I am learning more about... I didn't realise it is so easy!!

My goal is to make a belladonna salve.... I don't think that will be so easy :unsure:

You would need to be very careful. I won't say much on that as this is in the public section. 

Check out the private forum for similar topics.

Yeah I agree Sol I wasn't going to go into any detail, just stating a reason for interest in the post. I have had a lot of interaction with mw regarding my goals but if you want to add your advice then feel free to pm :handshake:

Sign in to follow this