**BlackDog**

Cairelle

Guest BlackDog

This is by far the best Trad Crafter?s forum on the entire net. However unforeseen family matters have forced me to decide to move on. I will no longer have time to post or keep up with the forum. I have gained a deep respect for all of you. You are a wonderful lot. But I am withdrawing from active participation. I want to thank you for everything my friends. :frown:

Keep the witchfires burning.

BlackDog

Not being able to continue to actively participate any further doesn't explain why you deleted your intro.

Just so you know, your editing/deleting of your original intro post doesn't make it go away. It's only taken out of public view, but perhaps that is what you wanted? Either way, it's something that can be restored if we so choose (which we probably won't, mind you, but what you did seems rather shifty and sneaky).

Guest BlackDog
Not being able to continue to actively participate any further doesn't explain why you deleted your intro.

Just so you know, your editing/deleting of your original intro post doesn't make it go away. It's only taken out of public view, but perhaps that is what you wanted? Either way, it's something that can be restored if we so choose (which we probably won't, mind you, but what you did seems rather shifty and sneaky).

I am in mourning and I am not thinking straight. I am sorry that I offended you. I wasn’t trying to be sneaky nor shifty. For that I am truly sorry. I think I will move on and leave you good people alone. By best wishes.

BlackDog

Guest BlackDog

I deleted my intro and such because I am leaving the group. I meant no harm.

Guest Rebie
I deleted my intro and such because I am leaving the group. I meant no harm.

I am sorry that you seem to have a reason to be in mourning. I wish you well Blackdog.

Rebie

I'm not offended at all, just observant, as are all of the moderators. If something doesn't seem right, then I question it. I've never had any member delete an intro upon their departure, so it seemed rather odd to me... but it's not a big deal.

I'm sorry for your state of mourning, and sorry that you feel you need to leave, but I wish you well. :flyaway: Safe journey to you.

Guest BlackDog
I'm not offended at all, just observant, as are all of the moderators. If something doesn't seem right, then I question it. I've never had any member delete an intro upon their departure, so it seemed rather odd to me... but it's not a big deal.

I'm sorry for your state of mourning, and sorry that you feel you need to leave, but I wish you well. :flyaway: Safe journey to you.

Thank you very much. I would never show disrespect. I see your point. Thank you for the kind words. As this will be my last post I wish each of you a pleasant journey along the path.

BlackDog

This is by far the best Trad Crafter’s forum on the entire net. However unforeseen family matters have forced me to decide to move on. I will no longer have time to post or keep up with the forum. I have gained a deep respect for all of you. You are a wonderful lot. But I am withdrawing from active participation. I want to thank you for everything my friends. :frown:

Keep the witchfires burning.

BlackDog

:wave: Buh-Bye. :wave:

Guest BlackDog

One more thing. When ever I leave a group or forum I remove my information. It?s become somewhat of a habit so please don?t take this as a derogatory action on my part. Take care and thank you for everything. Listen to Sandy and Brian. They know what they are talking about.

With Respect,

BlackDog

Guest BlackDog

Now could you please be as kind as to in form me as to how I may delete my account?

With Respect,

BlackDog

One more thing. When ever I leave a group or forum I remove my information. It?s become somewhat of a habit so please don?t take this as a derogatory action on my part. Take care and thank you for everything. Listen to Sandy and Brian. They know what they are talking about.

With Respect,

BlackDog

Hey, whatever floats your boat, dude. Like I said, as a moderator it's my AOR to look out for strange/different behaviors, posts, deletions, whatever... but it's not a big deal.

As to deleting your account, shoot Sandy or Brian a PM. They're probably still asleep as they run closer to GMT and it's the middle of the night there, but I'm sure it will be handled in the AM.

Fare well Blackdog.

I've removed your account as you stated you wanted in this thread.

Our condolences in your mourning.

Archived