The Spiritual Practices Of The Ninja

AnjelWolf

THE SPIRITUAL PRACTICES OF THE NINJA (MASTERING THE FOUR GATES TO FREEDOM), BY ROSS HEAVEN, ISBN: 159477107-3.

This book explores the spiritual practices of the Ninja and how their practices can assist you in making your life better.

It is filled with quotes, such as "Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." (by Reggie Leach).

This also explores the four gates to freedom that the Ninja goes through in order to achieve their spiritual freedom, not to mention it gives the reader exercises to do as well, to enhance the learning of each gate.

What I like most about this book is how it relates to everyday life.

For example, in one section, it talks about tyrants and how they often come in two types (Critic and Victim). Now these tyrants have the ability to pull us into their daily drama and in turn we involve them in our daily dramas as well. Well this book talks about how to deal with those people effectively WITHOUT getting caught up in their dramas or allowing them to become involved in ours as well.

This book also discusses over coming our fears effectively.

I am highly impressed with this book and have underlined sentences nearly on every page.

Spiritually I think this book is 100% fantastic...it talks about how the Ninja lives spiritually and how to apply the practices in our lives.

To sum it up, this is Ninja Philosophy 101.

Guest Rebie
THE SPIRITUAL PRACTICES OF THE NINJA (MASTERING THE FOUR GATES TO FREEDOM), BY ROSS HEAVEN, ISBN: 159477107-3.

This book explores the spiritual practices of the Ninja and how their practices can assist you in making your life better.

It is filled with quotes, such as "Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." (by Reggie Leach).

This also explores the four gates to freedom that the Ninja goes through in order to achieve their spiritual freedom, not to mention it gives the reader exercises to do as well, to enhance the learning of each gate.

What I like most about this book is how it relates to everyday life.

For example, in one section, it talks about tyrants and how they often come in two types (Critic and Victim). Now these tyrants have the ability to pull us into their daily drama and in turn we involve them in our daily dramas as well. Well this book talks about how to deal with those people effectively WITHOUT getting caught up in their dramas or allowing them to become involved in ours as well.

This book also discusses over coming our fears effectively.

I am highly impressed with this book and have underlined sentences nearly on every page.

Spiritually I think this book is 100% fantastic...it talks about how the Ninja lives spiritually and how to apply the practices in our lives.

To sum it up, this is Ninja Philosophy 101.

Sounds like it has great information in it.

Thanks,

Rebie