She Thinks I Am One Of The Charmed Ones!!!!!!

AnjelWolf

Ok...now this is a hoot! I was on the phone talking with my stepdaughter (Christina), you remember the one who is coming to live with us for the first time since she was oohhhh around what 8 years old???

For off, I cautioned her that we live in the islands and it is VERY quiet around here...tons of wildlife...swimming...etc. but overall VERY low-key.

I also reminded her that we were witches.

That was when she quickly (and very excitedly LOL!) informed me that she HAD been trying to learn more about what I was by watching CHARMED! She also goes one to let me know that my ex husband and his family ALSO watch this show faithfully and one more than one occasion, has referred to me as "Piper, the later and grumpier years".

I truly was at a lost for words by this time.

CHARMED?! THOSE LOCAL REDNECKS WATCH CHARMED AND THINK THIS IS WHAT TRUE WITCHCRAFT ABOUT????

Oh bloody fucking hell!!!!

That's it...I'M going to do something about this! LOL!

LMAO! Anjel that is very funny! I remember watching Charmed for the first time when I first began the craft and I just sat there laughing at the show! lol

Make sure you tell her not to eat anything out of your fridge!!!!!

:roflhard: :evillaugh: :cauldron: :evillaugh: :roflhard:

Yup...her sisters already warned her about that! LOL!

Guest Rebie

Priceless!! That was cute. :rofl:Just wait till she gets there and sees you in action. Actually I think this will work out better than you thought. At least she is not afraid or dreading being around you guys. She may need to learn the truth about witchcraft, but she does seem to have a positive attitude about it.

Rebie

Guest Rebie

:roflhard: Oh my gosh, thank goodness someone warned her.

Rebie

Hey, I LIKE Charmed!! LOL! It's very entertaining... and Piper is my favorite. I even like the name...

Piper... Little Bo Peep... you sure do have a growing list of nicknames!! Bwhahahahaha... :D

Hey, I LIKE Charmed!! LOL! It's very entertaining... and Piper is my favorite. I even like the name...

Piper... Little Bo Peep... you sure do have a growing list of nicknames!! Bwhahahahaha... :D

Cute...REAL cute there sister! LOL!!!!! I will sit down and watch this show and give it a chance...little bo peep....yeah that was a fun night huh LOL!

You ought to try and rent it from Netflix or something so you can get it from Season One onward. You'd understand the complexities of everything better, like the relationships and whatnot.

(Mind you, I am only so well-versed in it because the girls watched it when they were younger and I got hooked too, lol!)

Ooh, ooh! I call Paige! Full of spunk and annoyingly quirky... yup, that's me.

:kat::laugh1::kat:

lol. Don't worry -- you'll set her straight, all right.

"No, dearest. It isn't the power of three... it's the Power of Me." :wickedwitch:

Lol.

Funny thing happened to me once. When it got out at school that I was into witchcraft some girl that I used to occasionally speak to came up to me with a group of her friends and asked me if I could start a coven with them. I humored her by saying, ok then (she was one of those people that would have gone on and on if I had said no). The next day she came up to me and asked... 'So when do we get a white-lighter'. I tried my hardest to not laugh and told her that they didn't exist. She seemed to drop the idea after that, lol.

Terri

Ok...now this is a hoot! I was on the phone talking with my stepdaughter (Christina), you remember the one who is coming to live with us for the first time since she was oohhhh around what 8 years old???

For off, I cautioned her that we live in the islands and it is VERY quiet around here...tons of wildlife...swimming...etc. but overall VERY low-key.

I also reminded her that we were witches.

That was when she quickly (and very excitedly LOL!) informed me that she HAD been trying to learn more about what I was by watching CHARMED! She also goes one to let me know that my ex husband and his family ALSO watch this show faithfully and one more than one occasion, has referred to me as "Piper, the later and grumpier years".

I truly was at a lost for words by this time.

CHARMED?! THOSE LOCAL REDNECKS WATCH CHARMED AND THINK THIS IS WHAT TRUE WITCHCRAFT ABOUT????

Oh bloody fucking hell!!!!

That's it...I'M going to do something about this! LOL!

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Oh, dear, is she in for a surprise!!

I enjoyed charmed for what it was. But knew it was totally unreal from the start. Unfortunately it inspired a large group of:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:s. They are everywhere. I am hoping the limited attention span will stop all that nonsense. The more serious witches are starting to show up here.

So, educate the bunnies, don't just kill them off. Make them work for their calling, if it is a true one.

So, educate the bunnies, don't just kill them off. Make them work for their calling, if it is a true one.

:thinking: Hhnnn.... :wickedwitch: naw :wickedwitch: ...I'd much rather turn them from this :rabbit: to this :wiccanpie: THEN do this :cauldron: with their remains! LOL! Just me :) :cheers:

Bunny pie anyone?? What seasonings are you using Anjel?

:lalala:

lol

LOL! Hot sauce :) I always found that bunny pie on it's own can be rather bland and tasteless LOL!

I enjoyed charmed for what it was. But knew it was totally unreal from the start. Unfortunately it inspired a large group of:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:s. They are everywhere. I am hoping the limited attention span will stop all that nonsense.

Every few years, some fictional thing comes along that will unite the naive into letting go of reality a little bit -- any reason to live in the fantasy world.

Charmed is off the air now, but be sure, it will be replaced by another thing shortly. Most of us understand it is just entertainment, not an educational experience. The easily swayed will always be out there.

Guest Willowphoenix

I always think its really funny when kids take tv seriously, I'm forever having to explain to my kids that theres a difference between tv magic and real magick. I wouldn't Pipers Freezing power tho, with my boys that would come in pretty handy!!!

I like Charmed aswell, I'm watching it all over again and realising it's like a soap opera. But then again I'm always up for some mindless entertainment. The show would be soooo much better if they bothered to do some serious research on the subject, in the show Hecate is a childeating demon and Kali is blond with a pretty white dress allthough she is evil.

Well, I hope you get to explain some things to your stepdaughter, the worst thing is when people are missinformed!

I like Charmed aswell, I'm watching it all over again and realising it's like a soap opera. But then again I'm always up for some mindless entertainment. The show would be soooo much better if they bothered to do some serious research on the subject, in the show Hecate is a childeating demon and Kali is blond with a pretty white dress allthough she is evil.

Well, I hope you get to explain some things to your stepdaughter, the worst thing is when people are missinformed!

Well i did sit down and watch a few episodes of charmed...it isnt as bad as I thought, it des talk about sister relationships and all I guess.

As for my stepdaughter...we are getting along perfectly. She likes the meditations I do and we are beginning to discuss auras as well.

We'll see later down the road if she is witchy material though LOL!

Guest Rebie

It is great to that she came to your home with an open mind and is willing to try to understand it. If she does decide being a witch is for her, she has a great teacher.

Rebie

Archived