Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loona Wynd

How often?

How often do you use a form of divination? I personally try to do something with divination once a week. Even if it's just meditating on what the cards mean.

I only use divination when I feel ike I'm In a rut or need an answer or i just feel like playing with my cards. I Dont have a tarot deck atm ( stil lokng for the perfect one lol) but I do have a fairy oracle deck and a Goddess and angel deck which I do a lot of my readings from.

Ive also recently purchased a set of Beautiful dice, which were suppose to be used for Role play but they've turned into divination dice and they get used quite a bit at the moment my me and my partner, at least once a week. :dancing:

How often do you use a form of divination? I personally try to do something with divination once a week. Even if it's just meditating on what the cards mean.

Whenever I feel the need or desire to use it

I'm about the same as circelilith. Usually when I'm in a rut or just want to play with one of my decks or all. I took a break from reading for people for awhile.

SapphireMoon

I generally read signs and omens rather than do formal divinations. I also tend to rely on my precognition and gut instincts. I do formal divination maybe once or twice a year. Not often.

Guest Rebie

I use divination when I feel the need, or when someone asks me to do one for them.

Rebie

I guess another question along the same lines would be when some one starts a practice is it a good idea to spend a little time on their study each and every day if possible?

Daily practice when starting out is advisable for tarot. Other forms, I couldn't say, as I think its an individual thing.

Good advice. I think I am going to start doing a daily practice with my divination again. I'm gonna start with cartomancy as it's a family thing.

If I'm pondering something and/or trying to make an important decision I will bring out my Tarot cards.

At one time I used to pull a card for every day but don't seem to have time for that any more.

I always do a reading on or very near to my birthday to see what my personal year holds for me.

Raina

Guest Phoenixahi

usually when I am pondering something and not quite sure what path to take !

:naughty:

For me I use it rather frequently. Every night when I dream and then at least 2 other times a week when I meditate( now that I have relearned how to meditate that is lol)