Roflmao!!!!! These Are Freaking Funny As Shit!!!!!

AnjelWolf

Guest Phoenixahi

and I can read EXACTLY what that little lab is thinking

"Damn, I think I just crapped myself"

hahahahahahahahaha

• 1 month later...

Eh, not my style. I don't care for pain shots - just about every single pic shows someone that's in a world of hurt, or is one split second away from it. That girl who's hitting the diving board is lucky if she didn't break her neck.

Eh, not my style. I don't care for pain shots - just about every single pic shows someone that's in a world of hurt, or is one split second away from it. That girl who's hitting the diving board is lucky if she didn't break her neck.

Party pooper :(

• 1 month later...

You have a point though KW.. I can't stand "America's Most Psychotic Home Videos", where people sit around and laugh at other people who crash on bicycles or skateboards, or get their nuts crushed, and other stupid painful things. What the hell is wrong with those people?

It's one thing if the person in the video walks away unhurt, but I suspect that's the minority of the time.

Pictures are a lot easier to take than videos though- the outcome might not be what you thought. :)

My friend Kathleen sent them to me awhile back. They must be passing thru the net pretty good.

SapphireMoon

Archived