A Group Picture???

AnjelWolf

Hi Everyone...I got this idea recently and thought that perhaps I would offer it to all here. Send me a pic of you and I'll create a group picture of all of us together. We could post it here (with the blessing of Droghon and Sandy) plus also each member will get one sent to them. How does that sound with everyone here? If you want to do this I'll kick you my email so you can kick back a pic. Let me know.

Have to be honest, there are VERY few pictures of me anywhere in the world and even fewer recent ones showing a bearded DarkMere. However I have found one hidden away but it would need some editing. The light source was slightly to my right so it cast a deep shadow on the curtain behind me. Or is no one bothered about the quality?

Nothing can be done about the following, but I wonder if anyone else has this problem. My eyes are blue, yet they always, and I mean always come out brown on photo's. Someone once told me that its a demon inside me, showing itself to the camera. LOL

I'll join in with this you can have the full sized one from my avatar :) I don't have you're email so if you'd pm it me I'll send you the original.

Archived