Very helpful website for women...

Sara

I keep waiting for menopause to show up so I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.

Thanks for the link though! I'll pass it along to the dd's.

I keep waiting for menopause to show up so I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.

Thanks for the link though! I'll pass it along to the dd's.

I am right with ya KW. It is hard to beleive, because you look younger than me, but we are the same age.

Rebie

I don't have to worry about my period thankfully...I had a partial hysterectomy years ago and have enjoyed a period free life every since...and i am 45 LOL!

I don't have to worry about my period thankfully...I had a partial hysterectomy years ago and have enjoyed a period free life every since...and i am 45 LOL!

Must be nice not having to deal with a peroid. Lucky lady.

Rebie

I have a Mirena Coil .. I havent had a period for about 7 years!!! :) You only need to get them changed once every 5 years and its loaded with just a topical hormone.. it just stops the lining building up and doesnt mean you have hormones raging through your body.

I don't know what Id do without it - I cant even remember what a period is and I used to suffer really badly!!

Maybe that's why you're such a raging sex fiend, Sands... bwahahahaha!! You've got that coil up there dishing out all those hormones... or does it just come natural? :applause:

I had a tubal ligation done when I was 20, so I've never had a need for any birth control. A friend of mine has the same coil you do and she loves it. I told the girls they need to look into it after they've had some kids (if I'm not mistaken it's for women who've given birth already, right?).

hahaa No I've always been a dirty slut.

But yeah its recommended for women who have had kids but they do give it to some women who suffer with their monthlys :)

xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StagHeartWoman

Thankyou for that :), I've noticed my cycles have become a bit irregular recently and I don't seem to ovulate some months, so I was just thinking today I'd like to start keeping track of them properly so I can decide if I want to take any action. This looks perfect!

Great site, but I'm screwed. Hitting menopause and I'm so screwed up I just go by symptons, calendar is just to mark the date. :lolol:

Archived