OBE or dream ?

Guest wmgray

mm all ok just a quick question i was lying in bed two night ago and iwas trying to get to sleep i rember waking up with a big jolt feeling i dont think i was quite asleep this happened 3 times then on the last attempt to go to sleep i was awoken by yet another big jolt but this time i had a perfectly clear veiw of a skull .i woke a little disorantated i persume it was my skull . i am pretty sure it was an astral projection but just wondered if any one else had a opinion

Those full body jolts are pretty common when one is trying to go to sleep. I think it was probably a dream that got interrupted, but then again I don't have much OBE experience either. I am, however, a very vivid dreamer and when those dreams do get interrupted they seem very real to me in my state of sleepy disorientation.

I think Ancestral Celt does have some OBE experience to offer? Perhaps she can answer better than I.

I have had this kind of experiance with jolts before. Usually they are when I am starting to dream before I am really fully asleep. Or at least that is what it seems like to me. Usually the jolt happens when something in the dream startles or scares me, Like when I dream a car is about to crash into me. In the dream I look up and there it is. I have those a lot. I have been told that when I wake falling from the air down to my bed is when I am re entering my body from an OBE. Those are really weird. I wake in mid air falling back down. I am not an expert. This is just what I have been told by people when I was seeking answers.

Rebie

I have experienced those "jolts." They feel like I am falling and have to catch myself. But I am always safe in bed. They happen right as I am falling in to a deep sleep. I have felt that perhaps they are trying to protect me from bad dreams. Maybe my dream catcher is protecting me.

Hm, I don't know much about that suff either, sadly. My only experience similar to yours was falling asleep, an each time I was just about to drift away someone/something screamed in my ear and I woke up again. I don't know what it was and I thought that maybe I was talking to myself but then again I'm not sure. It was pretty annoying though.

This has happened to me a couple of times. I'll wake up feeling like I'm falling when I'm actually safe on my bed. I don't know much about it, though. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but it seems that it happens when i fall asleep listen to my music because I forgot to shut it off before i fell asleep.

mm all ok just a quick question i was lying in bed two night ago and iwas trying to get to sleep i rember waking up with a big jolt feeling i dont think i was quite asleep this happened 3 times then on the last attempt to go to sleep i was awoken by yet another big jolt but this time i had a perfectly clear veiw of a skull .i woke a little disorantated i persume it was my skull . i am pretty sure it was an astral projection but just wondered if any one else had a opinion

I've always felt that experiences like this was actually more of an astral dream/obe.

It's where your astral body actually separates from your physical body.

Some experience this a bit harder than others.

I am going to agree with AW ...sounds like OBE to me.

What I find the most interesting is the differnt responces everyone has to the "jolts" and the descriptions from falling to screaming to cars For me it has always been an explosion. I just found that part really intriguing :eheheh:

Archived