• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Whispering Willow

Whispering Willow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:43 AM

Hello everyone. For those interested in seeds to add to your witch's garden, or herbs, oils, resins..I've found a site that isn't too bad price-wise and offers some interesting information on the merchandise they carry. I thought I'd share it, in case anyone has any interest in enhancing their garden or want information on certain plants, oils, planetary/elemental associations of the plants, their folklore/history and growing information etc.

http://www.alchemy-works.com/

I hope you find it of interest, perhaps useful to some.

#2 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

I think I"ve heard of this before and miight have even been in it once or twice...

#3 wolfjan1

wolfjan1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

Well, I ordered a few things and printed the info that goes with them for my new slightly more advanced than last year garden. I am excited.
It takes true arrogance to try and force ones' religion on another.

#4 Whispering Willow

Whispering Willow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

:cheerleader: Good luck with your gardening efforts this year. You'll let us know how it goes? Glad to hear you found something useful there.

#5 FamiliarWitch

FamiliarWitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:49 AM

i LOVE them! i have bought from them many times and the quality is awesome. the information on the site is really cool as well. i will totally vouch for this place

#6 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

Bought mandrake seeds from this store last year and they all sprouted... seemed so incredible that I couldn't believe, yet my records indicate it was so. Follow the directions precisely as given.
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.