Wonderful People You Meet

Morgana

I talked with a woman the other nite that I have know just thru 1 of my biker organizations, have talked to her on and off briefly but never in depth until Saturday nite. She is a Republican Ward Comitteeperson in the city and has helped our organization with fundraisers, etc., and she is also a member of our chapter.

Let me also explain that last week I had a tattoo of a blue crescent moon put on my forehead, which normally my bangs cover very well.

So the other nite we were talking and suddenly she got a shocked look on her face. Yeap, she saw that tatt. She then smiled and said "I knew there was a reason I was drawn to sit and talk with you tonite".

She explained that she has recently, like many others, has been looking for another path. She has followed Wicca for a few years but has become, in her words, disenchanted. She recently purchase a few books and found another website on witches and is very interested. I recommended she try here.

We talked for about an hour then decided to talk later next week over a cup of tea.

So, see, ya never know about people. When everyone else in the club thought she was a little "off", I knew she was just walking a different path. So there is something about witches knowing witches.

That is really cool you both started talking more in depth. It is really interesting and refreshing to meet people of like minds in that way.

Kind of reminds me of the thread we had on witches just knowing other witches.

Rebie

Yeah it is amazing. Most people when they think of a female biker, they see a big bleach blond with leathers and heavy makeup, ready to take on anyone. Ok, I admit, there are some like that, but most are just every day women. I've talked to many women who ride that are very sweet but I other than being riders, we have nothing in common. This one took me totally off guard, well, not totally, I knew she was different, but not like me. I'm thrilled I got to know her a little better. We tried to get together this week, but the kids gave me the flu and I still feel like shit after taking 2 days off work and sleeping. We're going to try for next week.

Ok, but its really nothing special and you'll have to wait until I get a new battery for my camera. All it is is a little crescent moon on my forehead. Its also still healing, so its kinda funky looking.

Archived