Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgana

Utterly Wicked

I'm reading it now & this is exactly what I think about it too. But as someone who is new to hexes & stuff, it's probably a good one to start with. :)

I got this book sometime last year. I thought it was pretty good. But I am still looking for a book of curses hexes etc. Something "heavier", I think is the word I am looking for.

If you find one, let me know!!!! Also need to add to my collection of spell books!

I'm a newbie to hexes and such, so Utterly Wicked is definitely going on my wishlist!

Haha, it feels so cool to finally have a growing wishlist on Amazon... I'm such a bookworm! :thumbsup:

Can someone please tell me what her 'swifting of energy' is please. Saw it in the description of the book (can't afford one yet). Is it a fluffy relic or is there something in it?

I just got my copy today; I have yet to really read through it (I flipped it open; it went to "Coffin Nails"...I don't have any, I'll just make them using her recipe and using old rusty nails I have and cemetary dirt form where my dad and grandma are buried...I have an old silver quarter dollar I'm going to leave!).

Can someone please tell me what her 'swifting of energy' is please. Saw it in the description of the book (can't afford one yet). Is it a fluffy relic or is there something in it?

I think I remember reading about this...I think it's a method she uses to turn negative energy around you into positive...? I think...there is a bit of Wiccan stuff in there, but it's easy to overlook.

I think I remember reading about this...I think it's a method she uses to turn negative energy around you into positive...? I think...there is a bit of Wiccan stuff in there, but it's easy to overlook.

Basically yes. If you feel that you've been hex/cursed and have alot of negitive energy, she tells you how to change it using a swifting ritual. Its short, sweet and simple and will not fail, as she puts it. Its a way of "swiftly" turning bad into good.

My copy of this book arrived thismorning and I've not even managed to get as far as 'swifting'. I get sidetracked at every turn of the page. I love it (yes, fluffy in places but still great!).

:carrot:

I've got to get to the cemetary where my Grandma, Dad and brother are buried....There has GOT to be some good energy in that graveyard dirt!:omg2:

This book sounds very interesting and it's nice to see some more TW themes in books coming out

I got this book Monday and started reading it that night. I didn't get very far, but spent some time with it while waiting in the car. I got as far as the 11 1/2" doll poppet. I am getting a kick out of that!

I got this book Monday and started reading it that night. I didn't get very far, but spent some time with it while waiting in the car. I got as far as the 11 1/2" doll poppet. I am getting a kick out of that!

I love poppets... and plan to use them more. There's something great about having a shape and form to use. :wickedwitch:

I just got it a few weeks back, i havent had a chance to really sit down and read it but this weekend will be a great start. Im glad though to see that in the book she makes sure before you continue that you have what it takes to curse/hex beyond just intention.

Thats a quality of this book I really like and anyone learning should take notes on.

I would LOVE to use a poppet against my neighbor (The boorish theif) behind me....But just somehow, I don't seem to have the heart to...I guess I'll just keep using the witch bottle...

Oy.

You do what you gotta do! If you aren't so sure about hexing him, hex the thief. Maybe you aren't absolutely sure he stole from you? In that case you can hex the "thief" its a little harder because you don't have the exact person in mind, but you could hex the object they stole to harm the thief and then return to you. Just an idea.

Just ordered myself a copy. At first from all of the responses, I had the impression that this was just a "joke" book of sorts. Something just for laughs and one shouldn't really actually take it seriously. I'm glad some of you confirmed that I was mistaken.

Well, I finished reading the book last night and over all I think it is a keeper. There were a few things here and there that I don't necessarily agree with but I liked the ideas for different hexes, etc and there is a lot to work off of.

Well, I finished reading the book last night and over all I think it is a keeper. There were a few things here and there that I don't necessarily agree with but I liked the ideas for different hexes, etc and there is a lot to work off of.

Hi sophia! My thougths exactly. I finished it a couple of weeks ago. I mostly read it to get ANY ideas about hexing, as I never entertained the thought until recently. Gave me some good ideas of constructing a hex or two of my own. ;)

"Utterly Wicked" is truely utterly wicked, it past thru the bit of fire in our house the other day & only the bottom end got scorched.

Sapphire

Received my copy this morning it should be re-titled Utterly Delicious LOL but Oh Dear! I am in the middle of decorating so looks like not much gonna get done today:wickedwitch:

What is the potato chip hex by any chance? Not been able to get the book yet.

"Utterly Wicked" is truely utterly wicked, it past thru the bit of fire in our house the other day & only the bottom end got scorched.

Sapphire

Wicked indeed! :D

What is the potato chip hex by any chance? Not been able to get the book yet.

POTATO CHIP HEX - FOR WORKPLACE WOES

This is to rid your workplace of a nasty boss or colleague

You will need:

* 2 bags of potato chips (crisps for the British!), preferably from the building vending machine if possible

* 3 sachets black pepper

* 1 sticky note

* Black pen

* Stapler

Open both bags to let the air out. Write your enemy's name on the sticky note in black ink, place it in one of the bags, and add the pepper. Sit on one bag to crush the chips. (Move around a little if you need to, as it's imperative that the chips are reduced to crumbs). Retrieve the bag, fold the top three times, and staple several times to secure. Place the bag in your purse, and toss it in a public garbage recepticle after work.

Now eat the other bag of chips. You certainly wouldn't want to appear to be doing anything suspicious at work, would you?!!

;)

POTATO CHIP HEX - FOR WORKPLACE WOES

This is to rid your workplace of a nasty boss or colleague

You will need:

* 2 bags of potato chips (crisps for the British!), preferably from the building vending machine if possible

* 3 sachets black pepper

* 1 sticky note

* Black pen

* Stapler

Open both bags to let the air out. Write your enemy's name on the sticky note in black ink, place it in one of the bags, and add the pepper. Sit on one bag to crush the chips. (Move around a little if you need to, as it's imperative that the chips are reduced to crumbs). Retrieve the bag, fold the top three times, and staple several times to secure. Place the bag in your purse, and toss it in a public garbage recepticle after work.

Now eat the other bag of chips. You certainly wouldn't want to appear to be doing anything suspicious at work, would you?!!

;)

Cheers :) . I bought the book now its quite a good read.