Things that go CRASH!

Sara

Ok so me and my family are hanging out in the family room on our computers. Our clock fell off the wall for no reason. No one banged a door and we could see that the nail was still sticking out of the wall far enough. This has also not happened before.

I know the folk lore behind when a picture falls off the wall but not what it means when a clock falls off the wall.

Any ideas while I continue to search?

I have no idea what the folklore is on a picture falling or a clock falling. But I used to have this set of windchimes I hung in my home in the kitchen doorway that led to the dining room. It was also right next to the spot in the dining room where we think the portal is. The first year we were in the house we were just getting used to things. One day that chime just fell, kind of like it jumped off the nail, right in front of me. My oldest saw it happen. At the same moment she and i both said the same thing without planning it. We both said "It's here". We laughed and wondered if that was what it meant. As time went by and years went by, we noticed a pattern or a routine with this. Certain times of year it would do this. We would actually wait for it because we knew the time was coming. We could mark our calandars on it. And when we experianced more spiritual activity than usual it would happen. So, we beleive it was an arrival notice. What did you feel when this clock fell? trust that gut instinct. Watch and see if there is a routine with this.

Rebie

Ok so me and my family are hanging out in the family room on our computers. Our clock fell off the wall for no reason. No one banged a door and we could see that the nail was still sticking out of the wall far enough. This has also not happened before.

I know the folk lore behind when a picture falls off the wall but not what it means when a clock falls off the wall.

Any ideas while I continue to search?

Ghosts?

I felt like time was short possibly for my husband as he was the one at the computer it was over. Meh...but I did feel like time was short.

Ok, in my house when things move or fall its one of two things.....my boys are getting way to wild,,,,,,, or Dad is visiting us. Yeap, Dad. He was always a jokester. When something goes bump and its not the kids, I will look at whatever fell and say...."ok Dad...I know you're here, ya don't have to make a big production out of your visit!" Then I will smell his pipe tobacco. He always seems to show up when I've had a really shitty day.

I don't know the folktale of picturesclocks falling off the either.

:laugh1:

Surprisingly the picture falling off the wall is a superstition that I learned from my family. Not normally a think I can say, lol. (However speaking to my nan the other day when I was messing about doing some cartomancy on her floor for my mom, she came out with, your a witch... your great nan was a witch, she used to know what was going on before you opened your mouth. I don't think she actually meant that she was a witch, just that she could do stuff that was a little odd, lol. Oh, and my grandad - my nans husband, he used to see and talk to ghosts.) Anyway, shes always said that if a picture falls off the wall on its own it usually signals a death. I've never heard anything about a clock before though, sorry.

Terri

Archived