Photo
- - - - -

The Tarot of Prague

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:47 PM

I posted previously about this deck, inquiring to see if anyone's had any experience with it.

I've had it for about 5 days now and all I can say is WOW!!! This is an excellent deck for me. The readings have been amazing and the thing just feels good in my hands.

Two thumbs up from me!

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#2 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

That is great. It is so exciting to find something new that works well with our own energy. Glad to hear you are loving it.
Rebie

#3 Sara

Sara

Questioner of all things!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

Send some pics!:party9:
"Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." - Plato

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato

#4 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:45 PM

www.tarotofprague.com

I got a numbered, first edition set (with the "big" book, which is VERY interesting) for $23! :flyaway:

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#5 wolfjan1

wolfjan1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

Interesting Deck. I shall notify my SIL. IT appears that is where her talent lies. Much stronger than mine for the cards.
It takes true arrogance to try and force ones' religion on another.

#6 Holly

Holly

Thaumatourgos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

That is a handsome deck! Where did you find it?