Moving Things

Terri

The day before yesterday I went to put my 'Terri' necklace on, but I couldn't find it anywhere... I searched all over my bedside table where all my other jewelry was and it wasn't there. Then I looked all over the flat and still nothing. I got a bit upset at this point in-case I had lost it somewhere since it was a present from my partner and it cost him quite a bit too. Anyway, I had to go out, came back had another look round.. nothing. Then when I went to get into bed that night I turned to my bedside table and there is was. It had been perfectly placed on the corner, the chain and everything all nicely put. I asked Chris is he had found and put it on there for me, but he didn't... took me a while for me to believe him at first, lol.

I'm sure other things have been moving round too, I thought I had just been getting forgetful, lol.

Terri

if its particularly foggy or wet weather you can bet you had an elemental visitor :). You can leave them food but don't ever leave them clothes or they will be so offended they will never visit you again .. hmm but its a good way to get rid of them I guess LOL

if its particularly foggy or wet weather you can bet you had an elemental visitor :). You can leave them food but don't ever leave them clothes or they will be so offended they will never visit you again .. hmm but its a good way to get rid of them I guess LOL

Actually, it was raining, but another thing. My tap broke on my bath last night and I had to call a plumber out, the stop cock wasn't working either and I couldn't shut the water off at all. You think they may have had something to do with it.. being p'd that I didn't say thank you, lol.

Terri

Archived