Spell Books Wanted

Morgana

Does anyone know of any good books with, yes, I said with, spells, that I can re-work? I have a few and am looking for more. My biggest problem is wording the spell. This is why I buy these books and re-word the spells for me.

Going back thru this thread, I have just ordered 2 books that were recommended. I already have 5000 spells, which I love, and a few others. But, as usual, I alway want more.

Any ideas? :flash:

The 'elemement encyclopedia of 5000 spells' is probably the best i've come across its seems everything im looking for is in there.

I also like 'Sticks and sones,roots and bones' by Stephanie Rose Bird which is more of a hoodoo book but very good.

Try looking for 'Cunning folk' spells they are very old and very interesting

Does anyone know of any good books with, yes, I said with, spells, that I can re-work? I have a few and am looking for more. My biggest problem is wording the spell. This is why I buy these books and re-word the spells for me.

Going back thru this thread, I have just ordered 2 books that were recommended. I already have 5000 spells, which I love, and a few others. But, as usual, I alway want more.

Any ideas? :flash:

If you would like I can toss you a few of mine and you can re-word them to suit you :)

it's odd, I always got more distracted than focussed by wording and saying a spell. Any of you guys cast spells without any text?

I definitely find words to be a distraction for me as i always end up getting my words around the wrong way which i think can muddle my spells intentions. Now i usually stick with pure visualisation.

I did a quick Google and found Sticks, Stones, Roots & Bones: Hoodoo, Mojo & conjuring with herbs on Google books. So most of the book is available on there to look at.

Here's the link.

Terri

awesome book thanks for the link terri :atoast:

• 9 months later...