For Smokers

Morgana

The last few weeks I've noticed that my cig is continually going out while lit. Found out today that the tobacco companies have changed the paper. Unless you puff on it, it will go out. I can understand for people who fall asleep with a lit cig, like my hubby who has burned his chest more than a few times, but this is nuts. Look at that, it just went out again. :mad:

Anyone else notice this?:confused:

Guest Midnight

I don't smoke factory made ciggies but I do smoke my own rolled ones from papers that most use for other purposes lol. I find that certain tobacco's will cause mine to go out as well, like they are slow burning or something and to be honest I like it because it saves me money in the end. I tend to shovel snow a lot and when I smoke factory made cigs they tend to burn away quickly and I barely get a drag from them. Perhaps that is because they are made in Canada? I am not sure where you are from but perhaps it is just the country you are from?

The last few weeks I've noticed that my cig is continually going out while lit. Found out today that the tobacco companies have changed the paper. Unless you puff on it, it will go out. I can understand for people who fall asleep with a lit cig, like my hubby who has burned his chest more than a few times, but this is nuts. Look at that, it just went out again. :mad:

Anyone else notice this?:confused:

Actually I would think that would be considered a smart move on behalf of the tobacco companies.

My husband smokes...not me...unless I am seriously pissed off.

I was told that it was the major companies that produce Marlboros, Winstons, etc. Its getting to be a pain in the ass at times, but then like tonite, got home from work lit up a cig, put it in the ashtray, and forgot about it. When came back, it almost a whole cig. So, maybe I'll save some $ that way. Maybe I should just quit!!! Yea, right!

I took up smoking when I quit music school...I did everything you're not supposed to do cause it's bad for your voice...like a little rebellion. That, and I liked the little head buzz...

I only smoke when I crave one now...maybe a couple of times a year, or, like Anjel, if I'm really pissy about something...

Ive had a few friends complain about their cigarettes of late but its been the opposite from slow burning...Apparently the Peter Jackson cigarettes burn out really quickly and the tobacco is realy chunky and tends tofall out a lot...

I used to smoke, once upon a time lol, but again i used to only smoke cloves/gadang garans :D

Archived