8 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 02:49 PM

IMPORTANT!

Seems like we have a group of people on the net who are taking down all Traditional Witch sites. They are hacking into the back-end and deleting the database and leaving the sites completely empty of content!

We have updated our security to the max, however, if you find our site is running slower than usual or bringing up errors for you, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your attention and I hope that these "terrorists" will not be able to take us down too.

Sandy & Brian

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:22 PM

Why oh why cant these assholes get a life and start working out why they have no beliefs other than those that have been spoon fed to them! The way I see it whatever path you choose you are strving to reach a similar goal and the two important things are to do it in the right way for you and to get where you are going. If we all convert to Catholicism or whatever who the hell are they going to fight then? Religious bigotry has virtualy destroyed this World and still they dont learn! Ther is non so blind as them that will not see! This is the only place that feels like home to me and I have searched for many years and I for one will not lie down and roll over now I have found where I belong. Sorry if I have babbled on too much! Sorry if I have not got the fancy words to describe my feelings better! These people just want to make me throw up. I am me, I like being me and I will change for no one!

Hal wes u, folde, fira modor ! Marshy :flyaway:

#3 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:30 PM

Sorry if I have not got the fancy words to describe my feelings better!

I think you express yourself beautifully Marshy and I completely agree. :hugs:

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#4 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:01 PM

Absolutely Marshy you are right on the mark...and Sandy the site is alittle slower but then again I have dial up too LOL

#5 Storm

Storm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:08 AM

i can't belive it, and people wonder why their is so much hatred in the world.
If you don't live for something, you die for nothing

#6 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:01 AM

Yeah, these things are tiresome but there is always someone somewhere who is not content to live and let live. Its a fact of life. They probably get some kind of kick out of it and regard it as being some kind of holy quest. Preventing other souls being lost LOL

Maybe its a good idea for everyone to book mark the blog site, then if this site does disappear for a while, everyone knows where to keep up with news?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

#7 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

You know we all could give them the good ole "Double-Finger Salute" (as a friendly gesture of our never-ending hospitality)!!! LOL!!!

#8 Guest_wortmistress_*

Guest_wortmistress_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:46 AM

I wondered why I checked back in to another Trad. Site and saw than there were no posts- still, the conversation was less than stimulating anyway...!

#9 Bethra

Bethra

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 06:31 AM

:confused: WTF *shakes head* I honestly don't understand this mentality

:yingyang: Id quot circumiret, circumveniat. :yingyang: