This Is How Cold It Has Been Where I Live!!!

AnjelWolf

Hahahaha! I read that yesterday, and thought it was hysterical!

Thankfully the cold snap is over here and we will again be in the 70's tomorrow. Unfortunately my beautiful hibiscus did not survive the freeze. I lost 14 bushes, 3 of which were over 10 feet tall. :(

lol thats kinda amazing! Getting so cold iguanas fall of trees!!!! i have to say ive never heard of anything like that before :D

Wow, that is cold for your area if that happend to the iguanas. I have never been as far down as the keys. I spent many summers and some winter holidays in Destin. I remember one christmas when it got so cold the bay between Ft Walton and Destin Froze. We were out there walking on the bay. It was the strangest thing.

Sorry to hear about your Plants KW.

Rebie

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's starting to get alittler warmer today!!!!!!

This last week I have had to wear (all at once mind you!) panties...bra...socks (2 pairs!)...silk (black) pajamas...grey sweat pants...grey sweat top...sweater AND a freaking "old lady" HEAVY freaggin' house coat with a zipper that goes from the floor up to my neck! LOL!!!!! Oh yeah...and NO saqndals..I have had to wear SNEAKERS!!!!!

Today I am wearing panties...bra...sweat pants and 1 pair of socks...sneakers.

I"m getting close to wearing what I normally wear...as long as it gets warmer...LOL!!!!

It actually got down to the 40's here in the keys and I have NO heating system in my house...many, many homes here in the keys are not equipped with heating systems...only air conditioners LOL!!!

So I've had to prop open my oven door and "cook" the kitchen just to stop shivering LOL!

This last week I have had to wear (all at once mind you!) panties...bra...socks (2 pairs!)...silk (black) pajamas...grey sweat pants...grey sweat top...sweater AND a freaking "old lady" HEAVY freaggin' house coat with a zipper that goes from the floor up to my neck! LOL!!!!! Oh yeah...and NO saqndals..I have had to wear SNEAKERS!!!!!

I"m getting close to wearing what I normally wear...as long as it gets warmer...LOL!!!!

It actually got down to the 40's here in the keys and I have NO heating system in my house...many, many homes here in the keys are not equipped with heating systems...only air conditioners LOL!!!

So I've had to prop open my oven door and "cook" the kitchen just to stop shivering LOL!

Glad it is getting warmer for you. If I were you , I would go and purchase a little space heater in case that ever happens again.

Rebie

Ha ha!! Now you know what it is like in my FREEZING old house all through the winter Anjel! Next time I am moaning about it in chat, I expect a LOT more sympathy!!! LOL ;)

Wow...40's huh? Thats riding weather in a t-shirt and jeans here in Chicago!!!! Yesterday morning on the news at 6am, they said that the tempeture was 20 degrees warmer than Thursday am.......22 degrees!!!! Come up in the winter and visit. You'll never complain when it gets 40 in the Keys!!! LOL Today was warmer, but rainy and grey...

Wow...40's huh? Thats riding weather in a t-shirt and jeans here in Chicago!!!! Yesterday morning on the news at 6am, they said that the tempeture was 20 degrees warmer than Thursday am.......22 degrees!!!! Come up in the winter and visit. You'll never complain when it gets 40 in the Keys!!! LOL Today was warmer, but rainy and grey...

LOL!!!.....yeah sure...just let me hop on my broom!!!!....NOT LOL!!!!!

I can't believe that guy said that a cold snap would be good to kill them all off!:mad:

AAwwwww actually I would tend to agree with the guy Sara...the little bastards that live around my house use the roof of my car as their toilet! LOL!!!

And let me tell you...Iguana shit EATS through car paint LOL!!!

AAwwwww actually I would tend to agree with the guy Sara...the little bastards that live around my house use the roof of my car as their toilet! LOL!!!

And let me tell you...Iguana shit EATS through car paint LOL!!!

Ewww so sorry to hear about that. Just don't park under any trees or you'll have dents from the little frozen guys falling, too! :shock: Can you get a frozen/dead one and save some stuff for spells??

Hunny...ALL I HAVE are trees on my property!!! I got coconut trees...hibiscus trees...Brazillian Pepper Trees...Sugar Canes...Banana Trees...etc....Palm Trees...LOL!!!!!

Archived