So Shoot Me Later!

Morgana

:dragon2:I love the movie Mists of Avalon. It has very strong female characters/leads and witches who use thier skills for GOOD and BAD!!!!

Along with this movie, comes Merlin which I also like. Its a little on the wierd side and is a totally different telling of Arthur and Morgan LeFay.

Yes it is. I have both the book and the movie. What I liked was the strong roles the woman played (whether the weren't the nicest or not)...and yes it did tell a nother version of Arthur and his sister.

Did I like it???? Yes I did.

AC, I am in the process of reading the book. The movie of course had to cut alot out, but so far its not to far off the mark. But then, I'm not even 1/2 way thru the book yet. Its just a good movie with strong characters which are believable.

I never managed to finish the book - it was just too nauseating for me to stomach, I'm afraid. I know many people enjoy them, but I didn't.

Guest VandArk

I read that book the summer before high school. Somehow I managed to use it for a book report in history class. I think I might read it again.

In fact, I'm going to check out Amazon.com right now.

ive heard of the movie and had some of the soundstracks on my computer and loved them but i havent seen the film yet...i didnt even realise it was a book! from the sounds of it, its worth watching and reading! YAY another author to look into!

I started to read the book a long time ago but it was my friends and she moved before I could finish. I have not seen the movie but it sounds like I would like it.:D

Archived