Lavender Blueberry Jam

Cairelle

This isn't a recipe, but it's a shameless plug for a company called Sundance Lavender Farm in Salem, Oregon. A friend of mine and Kirk's brought us a jar of this jam as a gift, and O-M-G is it GOOD!!! I am ordering more today.

www.sundancelavenderfarm.com is the site... and the jam is the lavender-blueberry... YUM. There's other kinds and I'll probably try them all.

Just wanted to share. :D

ooooh sounds yum! First time i ever tried lavender in food was from an old fashioned sweet store down here ( you know the type u see in the 1920's photographs) they were selling traditional lavener rock candy and it was absolutely delicious.

Blueberry and lavender sounds like a great combination! I'm gonna have to experiment i think and see if i can come up with a recipe :D

I can tell you what's listed on the jar here: blueberries, sugar, pectin, lavender flowers, lemon juice, and water... and that's IT.

I bet it's probably pretty easy to make, actually.

You had me going there for a minute KW, I thought you actually posted a recipe:lmao::lmao::lmao:. What the hell was I thinking????

Thanks for the link though, this is on the *must* try list!:flirt:

Are you fucking kidding me???? Bwahahahahahahahahaha... REALLY?? Heheheheheheheehe...

Kirk got a kick outta that one... his response - "Yeah, it comes out of a jar. THAT's her recipe..." (asshole:rolleyes:)

But it is some mighty fine jam...

thanksfor the ingredient list!!!! we have a blueberry farm about an hours drive from us and its heading towards blueberry season soon :) I think a blueberry lavender jam sounds like a good idea ;) Ill tell you how it works out! I would send some to you but im not sure if it would get to u with quarantine etc. from australia.

Thank you for the link to such a scrumptious treat! My family and I love the combo of lavender and blueberry. Its a special treat to get an organic chocolate bar with lavender and blueberry in it. I can't find them anymore and we've been really bummed. So I started making them myself. lol..Though I've no time to make jam, so I'll simply do a little online shopping! hehe

Thanks for sharing!

Willow

Archived