Signs Of Old Hag Attacks During The Night

AnjelWolf

You know it was the part where you pulled the blanket over your head that saved you right?  :):):)

Just curious, if you want to share this, do these family members also practice?  I'm wondering if they know "who" decided to screw with you?  OR if they are unaware of their disembodied house guests?

How was last night? Good luck, hope your sleep becomes less eventful there.

....and Always remember, there is nothing more dangerous than offending a wannabe pop Diva. 

Oroboros, no one practices or has had spirit "incidents" here except for me. My folks are pretty religious & I know for a fact that neither they nor my visiting siblings practice. I've been sleeping with the lamp on, haha. Two of my oldest friends down here practice, but they are pretty fluffy. I haven't been bothered again but the one down the street offered me sea salt (she used to sleep over in that room and ask to go home halfway through the night when we were kids, because "your house is haunted eee").

You know it was the part where you pulled the blanket over your head that saved you right?  :):):)

===

Yes, lol. I remember thinking to myself "a pentagram isn't going to do much good here.", but in a panic you try them all.

Edited by westofthemoon

• 3 months later...

What an interesting thread. I had terrible sleep paralysis years ago. It was nightly and continued for months. It was actually around that time that I experienced the witch/shamanic calling. It ended when I realized  a spirit was harassing me. When I began standing up to it, whatever it was, the sleep paralysis went away. Typical bully.  A few years ago, I closed my eyes and saw a hag floating above me but no sleep paralysis. I don't seem to have much trouble anymore. Maybe I'm stronger now.

Someone close to me has been having sleep paralysis for around a year. It torments her. But she is an atheist and not open to my suggestions, sadly.

• 7 months later...
Guest SorcererSupreme

So I drink a lot of caffeinated bevarages and that causes some problems for me, such as cramping, constipation, and an occasional hemorrhoid. Now these can sometimes be a little painful.

Well, one night after a mean shit, I had a little pain but went to sleep anyways. Soon afterwards I achieved the sleep paralysis and felt this presence that something was in the room with me. Then when the vibrations kicked in, I could feel the vibrations mostly concentrated around my butthole, and it felt as if that presence was trying to enter me thru my asshole.

I said cool, maybe I'll get possessed and relaxed and let the shit happen. After I had relaxed, the presence almost instantly vanished and the vibrations spread back over where they were supposed to be, I waited for them to die down, then I did the rocking technique and came out of body. I looked everywhere for this presence, my first impression was that it was a malefic witch, but I couldn't find the bitch, so I went exploring like I would normally do.

My interpretation of this hag is that it's nothing more than fear, and if you can just stop fearing it it'll go away.

And that the reason the entity was trying to enter me thru my asshole was because it was an interpreted fear and the vibrations we're actually centered there to help heal that area. By resisting the vibrations, it got more violent. The Hag is there to benefit, let her do her job.

I also feel that when you show fear, the entity feeds off of it and tries to scare you more.

Don't fear it, is all I can say.

I hear people say if this or that happens then you die, but if it really did happen how would anybody come back and report on it? It's just somebody's interpretation of what they think would happen.

So let it happen, ain't shit gonna happen.

Edited by SorcererSupreme

So I drink a lot of caffeinated bevarages and that causes some problems for me, such as cramping, constipation, and an occasional hemorrhoid. Now these can sometimes be a little painful.

Well, one night after a mean shit, I had a little pain but went to sleep anyways. Soon afterwards I achieved the sleep paralysis and felt this presence that something was in the room with me. Then when the vibrations kicked in, I could feel the vibrations mostly concentrated around my butthole, and it felt as if that presence was trying to enter me thru my asshole.

I said cool, maybe I'll get possessed and relaxed and let the shit happen. After I had relaxed, the presence almost instantly vanished and the vibrations spread back over where they were supposed to be, I waited for them to die down, then I did the rocking technique and came out of body. I looked everywhere for this presence, my first impression was that it was a malefic witch, but I couldn't find the bitch, so I went exploring like I would normally do.

My interpretation of this hag is that it's nothing more than fear, and if you can just stop fearing it it'll go away.

I also feel that when you show fear, the entity feeds off of it and tries to scare you more.

Don't fear it, is all I can say.

I hear people say if this or that happens then you die, but if it really did happen how would anybody come back and report on it? It's just somebody's interpretation of what they think would happen.

So let it happen, ain't shit gonna happen.

All I can say is, there is such thing as oversharing.

Perhaps the information about anal invading entity has merit in this thread, but could you at least spare us the details of your bowl activity?

The 'shit' all kind of blends together in that post, and one can't be when you are referring to about evacuating your bowls or other 'stuff'.

Edited by Solanaceae
  • Like 1

Guest SorcererSupreme

Solanaces

It's not oversharing, I had a point to prove. I just didn't proofread my post and fell asleep soon afterwards.

This is the added material that explains why I said what I said.

"And that the reason the entity was trying to enter me thru my asshole was because it was an interpreted fear and the vibrations we're actually centered there to help heal that area. By resisting the vibrations, it got more violent. The Hag is there to benefit, let her do her job."

Guest SorcererSupreme

Solanaceae-

I forgot to proofread my post and tie in what I was talking about with the topic. I going to fast and fell asleep soon afterwards.

And that the reason the entity was trying to enter me thru my asshole was because it was an interpreted fear and the vibrations we're actually centered there to help heal that area. By resisting the vibrations, it got more violent. The Hag is there to benefit, let her do her job.

So a hag attack through your asshole is a positive thing? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  :roflhard:

On a more serious note and as a witchy PSA, if a psychic energy or entity is trying to enter you through your asshole, it's probably not a good idea to let just it happen. Ahem. 

Also, hag attacks are different than something entering your body.....through your asshole. Very different indeed. Probably not a hag attack. How's that going for you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never felt that. And I am thankful for it. It the colder months however, I do wake up almost nightly with a headache that I can only describe as a crown of fire, because that is what it feels like. And when that happens I can't breathe. I usually have to get up and drink something warm to settle by breathing. I had asthma when I was little, but this doesn't feel the same... I'm sure there is some sciency reasoning though

• 2 years later...
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 12:11 PM, Solanaceae said:

And I hate positive affirmations, I just can't. Gag.

My sentiments exactly. The hair stands up on the back of my neck and I get ANGRY whenever someone says or I read :  think positive thoughts, say ONLY positive things or you will bring bad/negative experiences to you. Gag. Double Gag. Besides IF it was that easy and simple to cause negative with just spoken words, the reverse would be true that we can just say" I am wealthy", "I am healthy", "My Cancer (name  ANY physical problem) is gone etc And it would happen. Never does!

Guest Sabrynia

Actually there's a lot of good science behind positive affirmations. It's like giving a placebo to a hypochondriac. Or constantly being bombarded by the news about a virus going around and then getting worried about getting sick to the point you make yourself sick despite not leaving the house or interacting with anybody lmao. Basic law of attraction fundamentals. Might make you feel silly, but if you believe it'll work, then it will work. If you don't, then it won't. Like attracts like. I force myself to smile whenever I'm feeling down, and it works; the simple act of smiling triggers your brain to start pumping out seratonin. Scientific fact. 😃

Edited by Sabrynia

Guest Sabrynia

If you believe it's all hogwash though and scientists are just a bunch of dummies then don't bother with positive affirmations or applied positive psychology; if you've already convinced yourself it won't work for you then it won't work for you; it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. =P

I’ve been visited by a few predatory entities at night. The last one a couple months back said to me

“dark things want you”

and I had the distinct thought that I was about to be sexually assaulted. I woke up from fear to feel that nasty presence and started speaking out protections.

Of the few instances I’ve been visited none have ever talked to me. But apparently I have a reputation (unless that one was just lying to scare me more). Either way the line sounds kind of cheesy. 😉