Signs Of Old Hag Attacks During The Night

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 Guest_SorcererSupreme_*

Guest_SorcererSupreme_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

Solanaces

It's not oversharing, I had a point to prove. I just didn't proofread my post and fell asleep soon afterwards.

This is the added material that explains why I said what I said.

"And that the reason the entity was trying to enter me thru my asshole was because it was an interpreted fear and the vibrations we're actually centered there to help heal that area. By resisting the vibrations, it got more violent. The Hag is there to benefit, let her do her job."

#182 Guest_SorcererSupreme_*

Guest_SorcererSupreme_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

Solanaceae-
I forgot to proofread my post and tie in what I was talking about with the topic. I going to fast and fell asleep soon afterwards.

And that the reason the entity was trying to enter me thru my asshole was because it was an interpreted fear and the vibrations we're actually centered there to help heal that area. By resisting the vibrations, it got more violent. The Hag is there to benefit, let her do her job.

#183 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

So a hag attack through your asshole is a positive thing? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  :roflhard:

On a more serious note and as a witchy PSA, if a psychic energy or entity is trying to enter you through your asshole, it's probably not a good idea to let just it happen. Ahem. 

Also, hag attacks are different than something entering your body.....through your asshole. Very different indeed. Probably not a hag attack. How's that going for you?

RSKHFMY

#184 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#185 Tricycle

Tricycle

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

I have a hemmy at the moment and am about to sleep. I'm not letting anything in! 😂

Will report back in the morning 😛

#186 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

Personally I've always thought one banished, uh, uninvited guests. I've never thought to take the "close your eyes and think of England" approach.

#187 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

:lolol:   Bloody Hell...now I have to clean my keyboard up, and get some more tea!!!

#188 Tricycle

Tricycle

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

Forgot to mention that I made it through the night without any interference 😛

#189 Lyra

Lyra

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:35 AM

I have never felt that. And I am thankful for it. It the colder months however, I do wake up almost nightly with a headache that I can only describe as a crown of fire, because that is what it feels like. And when that happens I can't breathe. I usually have to get up and drink something warm to settle by breathing. I had asthma when I was little, but this doesn't feel the same... I'm sure there is some sciency reasoning though