My absence

Imajicasnow

I wanted to apologize for my absence, I have had a rough time. We had my sister (14 y/o) living with us since 2 days before school started her mother asked us to take guardianship of her, no problem have done that before. Than because I would not let her out to party and such, she cried to mommy and then behind my back decided that she needs to move back home. They decided not to tell me until the weekend so that it would be easier for them, well I found out and said no you are leaving leave now. So had the police involved and so forth. Most of my family is no longer allowed on the property. That situation handled.

We get through settling my kids back in and dealing with this all. Right before Thanksgiving I have my cousin (12 y/o) stay acouple days and all. No problems, the day after Thanksgiving I get a phone call from my older cousin who has custody of the 12 y/o, she wants to know if I will take custody of her. So a week later I have her and now I have her enrolled in school etc. So we are building her a room, and we are planning on adopting her as soon as possible. So I have been a bit busy in the child department, and that is just some of the bigger reasons for my absence. Not including the fact I have to figure out how we are going to manage affording another child. When that was a big reason why my husband did not want to have another baby, that in itself it a emotional issue for me so we wont go there now. I have finally gotten a vehicle that I drive everyone to where they need to go now, so now I am going crazy in that department also. So there are some of the highlights for my absence. I am sorry about my disappearance, I would have loved to have had a few minutes to be around here but its been hectic, with at all, plus being at school alot for volunteering and trying to take some refresher classes online, which I am so far behind in now.

I will try my very best to be around alittle more often.

I hope everyone is doing good.

Imajicasnow

I wanted to apologize for my absence, I have had a rough time. We had my sister (14 y/o) living with us since 2 days before school started her mother asked us to take guardianship of her, no problem have done that before. Than because I would not let her out to party and such, she cried to mommy and then behind my back decided that she needs to move back home. They decided not to tell me until the weekend so that it would be easier for them, well I found out and said no you are leaving leave now. So had the police involved and so forth. Most of my family is no longer allowed on the property. That situation handled.

We get through settling my kids back in and dealing with this all. Right before Thanksgiving I have my cousin (12 y/o) stay acouple days and all. No problems, the day after Thanksgiving I get a phone call from my older cousin who has custody of the 12 y/o, she wants to know if I will take custody of her. So a week later I have her and now I have her enrolled in school etc. So we are building her a room, and we are planning on adopting her as soon as possible. So I have been a bit busy in the child department, and that is just some of the bigger reasons for my absence. Not including the fact I have to figure out how we are going to manage affording another child. When that was a big reason why my husband did not want to have another baby, that in itself it a emotional issue for me so we wont go there now. I have finally gotten a vehicle that I drive everyone to where they need to go now, so now I am going crazy in that department also. So there are some of the highlights for my absence. I am sorry about my disappearance, I would have loved to have had a few minutes to be around here but its been hectic, with at all, plus being at school alot for volunteering and trying to take some refresher classes online, which I am so far behind in now.

Imajicasnow

Hi :) Don't sweat it...it seems as if many of us are struggling right now with one drama or another. Since Saturn is in retrograde right now I think that would be the reason why things are so upsetting for many.

Things should start to improve towards the end of December. Hang in there :)

Imajicasnow

No need to apologize. Wow, you are busy. Try not to get too stressed. That can happen in times like that. You do what you can when you can. We are not super heros, we are moms. I wish you and your family well.

Rebie

We are here for you when you can get online, and believe me, full of sympathy and support! We have all lived through times like you describe. Hope things level out for you soon. :hugs:

Guest Renegade

AnjelWolf - Saturn eh? Well, that explains a hell of a lot thats been going on in my life for the past month or so! Thank you for saying because I thought I was going crazy, and knew there had to be some sort of explanation!

Imajicasnow - You must have a constitution to be reckoned with! I don't know how you manage it all! I hope it all works out for you! I tell you, I'm in complete awe!

Archived