Photo
- - - - -

Rationalise links

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:53 PM

Hi Droghon & Sandy
I have a suggestion about links. Within many of the posting threads some great links are being suggested. Is it possible to make a members links page where these are all centralised? Preferably with something electronically clever which doesn't involve loads of work for you!
:typing:

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#2 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 06:55 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

#3 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:08 PM

Greetings Tana /DarkMere,

Sandy and I had a look at this, but couldn't see any easy way to do it :(

At the moment it would mean manually creating a list of links that people post and putting them in a forum of something.

We will keep an eye out for anything that would do this automatically though :)

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#4 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 04:17 PM

TY Droghon
Wouldn't want you to do it manually! Life is too short. Plus you do more than enough as it is, I suspect, to maintain the site at such a high standard!
:applause:

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.