Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgana

Crystal Balls

I have a crystal ball, a clear one and it works fine. I don't however use it often as I prefer to use psychometry. I also occasionally use a dark mirror, or in winter flames.

StarChilde

So its been awhile using the crystal ball. I think I like it. I know I will get better with time, but so far its working good.

Again, thanks for allthe advise!!

I also occasionally use a dark mirror, or in winter flames.

In winter flames? I'm curious to know what / how this is done... it sounds very interesting because we have a firepit in our backyard and I haven't really thought about using it. Thanks for the help!! :wave:

-- Embers

Rather easy to do. Use a candle to start. What I do is sit and start to mediate. When I get very relaxed, I will stare at the flame for awhile. Then I close my eyes lightly and visulize the flame. After a while I will ask my question and slowly the answer will arrive either around the flame or become the flame. Open your eyes AFTER you get your answer. Once you get used to using the candle flame, then you can use the flames in the firepit. Much better with the firepit, more flames. Some people will wait till the fire dies to embers and read the embers. This doesn't work as well for me.

Another thing I do with a candle flame is move it around without touching it. Make it go up or down, side to side. This is just using my own energy. Its also fun to entertain people. I've actually done it with a lighter or match in a bar. My Mom always said I was a piro(?). LOL!! :flyaway:

Guest Rebie
Rather easy to do. Use a candle to start. What I do is sit and start to mediate. When I get very relaxed, I will stare at the flame for awhile. Then I close my eyes lightly and visulize the flame. After a while I will ask my question and slowly the answer will arrive either around the flame or become the flame. Open your eyes AFTER you get your answer. Once you get used to using the candle flame, then you can use the flames in the firepit. Much better with the firepit, more flames. Some people will wait till the fire dies to embers and read the embers. This doesn't work as well for me.

Another thing I do with a candle flame is move it around without touching it. Make it go up or down, side to side. This is just using my own energy. Its also fun to entertain people. I've actually done it with a lighter or match in a bar. My Mom always said I was a piro(?). LOL!! :flyaway:

Practice moving the flame on a candle is good for practicing energy manipulation. I love to help the fire in the pit or the fireplace. My friends love to see me take my hands and guide the flames up and roaring. It is fun. One of my show off things. LOL.

Rebie

I have two. Both are Quartz Crystal. I do not use them for divination, but just use thier energy in the house.

I have three crystal balls that are rather small and different colors and use them around the house for energy and sometimes for energy boosts with spells. I have one larger glass ball that is dead as far as energy. I also have a nice size cherry wood sphere that I use for scrying and I get good results with this. I was also gifted with a black egg (can't remeber what kind of stone it is made out of) It has a *ghost* in it - I know thats not what it is called. But a co-worker went to Ark and found it and he told me it spoke to him that it was mine. I have not yet been able to use it but plan on working with it this year. It has great energy and likes to be out and about.

Startella