Im not one usually to nitpick but this was hilarious!

circelilith

http://www.mybookofshadows.net/

i was as per usual when i am bored surfing the net for interesting articles in peoples online books of shadows...and I found this...i couldnt help myself and had to share with everyone this link...i couldnt stop laughing!!!!

And to think that she is serious..or worse that people actually believe this stuff to want to sign up for it :eek:

LOL!!!

i hope u enjoy it as much as i do , esp with the amount of contradictions within it ;)

peace and love

Circe

Guest Red Witch

"I practice only white majik for

the greater good of all concerned in Jesus's nameI practice only white majik for

the greater good of all concerned in Jesus's name"

Hmmm, not really sure where to go with that- majik? jesus? Confused... I (and this may surprise some of you!) will not be signing up just yet, I need to think about my majik and jesus for a while first, and the whiteness and lurrrve of everything lovely and rainbow hued. Once I have pondered for a while, I may well give up this Witchcraft lark and join Lady Rainbow- I shall be known as Lady Cloudburst. Or Lady Sparkle Wings? Oh, the choices!

I am going to have to agree with this one. Since when did Jesus hook up with Wicca? I have heard of Christian witches but I don't think you can be both Christian and Wiccan.:wacko: You know the whole god and goddess thing doesn't really fly with the church.:rolleyes:

I think that these folks are trading on people who are Wiccan, and I hope that they aren't THIS gullible! That would truly be sad.

For the rest of us HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The entire introduction of who she is was totally contradicting. She was baptized into wicca at age 12. What a crock. And yes, like the others mentioned, jesus and wicca just do not work together. Oh, but i really want that cheep free gift. LMAO

That was really funny, thanks for sharing

Rebie

"I practice only white majik for

the greater good of all concerned in Jesus's nameI practice only white majik for

the greater good of all concerned in Jesus's name"

Hmmm, not really sure where to go with that- majik? jesus? Confused... I (and this may surprise some of you!) will not be signing up just yet, I need to think about my majik and jesus for a while first, and the whiteness and lurrrve of everything lovely and rainbow hued. Once I have pondered for a while, I may well give up this Witchcraft lark and join Lady Rainbow- I shall be known as Lady Cloudburst. Or Lady Sparkle Wings? Oh, the choices!

lol I will join u in this endeavour and we can for the fluffy elven princess witcraft society for people who love fluffy bunnies and jesus and will be names lady bunnikins :wabbit:;)

we will frolic and play all day in the wonderful land of candy wiccaness where only good things happen and nothing bad happens and if it does then we can call on buffy the vamp to get rid of it for us!!!!

lol sorry i couldnt help myself *evil giggle*

but are people really that gullible that they actually believe this and sign up for it??? i really hope not...i really really hope that people arent that dumb...lol

as Elron Hubbard said if u want to make money get into religion...now look at scientology :D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

lol that was quick! now i wasnt expecting for the site to close...maybe she wasnt getting any customers or maybe...the tax office was onto her ;)

Archived