Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fever Is Gone And I Am Starting To Feel Better!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnjelWolf

Ok...WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fever is G-O-N-E!!!!!!!! My chest is starting to feel better!!! And around 3 am I actually got up out of my recliner chair in my living room and SLEPT in my BED for the first time is damn near 2 freaking weeks!!!!!!

I am recovering finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This witch is coming back...(with heavy amounts of strong drugs in her system right now! LOL!)

Glad to hear this!!!! Now, **DONT** over do it...did you hear me? No monkey jungle either dammit;).

LOL yeah I had given thought to it today as I started to feel better...but this sickness kinda taught me a lesson...no more will I NOT listen to my body.

All though now...

Since I AM starting to feel better....I don't think I'll need to keep that damn follow up appointment with that regular doctor. :)

Yeah no Monkey Jungle...but may be some one on one with a local alligator???? Gotta test out my new camera :)

YES you still need to follow up with the regular doctor!! Haven't you learned anything? You NEED A primary care doctor, Sue. You are not 20 anymore, and your body doesn't have the resiliency it used to. KEEP the appointment.

Glad you're feeling better. :)

YES you still need to follow up with the regular doctor!! Haven't you learned anything? You NEED A primary care doctor, Sue. You are not 20 anymore, and your body doesn't have the resiliency it used to. KEEP the appointment.

Glad you're feeling better. :)

LOL ok...I will go and keep the appointment. It is currently set for the 6th of December @ 10:45 am...then I am supposed to go to my hair salon to get my roots done.

Don't worry about it...I"ll go.

Now...about this alligator thing LOL

Hey, go for it... test out the camera... but remember you're going to get tired faster... it will be a while before you're back 100%... so take it easy! You don't want to relapse.

:D

*BadgerBadgerBadger*

Take care of yourself. See the doctor until you are declared officially better. Take it easy even if you are feeling better. Go to your doc appontments. Take your medicine. Get plenty of rest. Do as you're told.

:flirt:

Glad to hear you're feeling better now, but as the others said, don't overdo things, rest and please don't go and do anything stupid.

:hugs:

StarChilde

Archived