#21 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

:omg: :vomit:

What's with the vomit? Perhaps I'm misreading here (and please correct me if I am) but I'm sick to death of people, especially men who know nothing about it at all, who perpetuate the idea that menstrual blood is disgusting enough to make someone hurl. Blood, especially menstrual blood, can be a powerful tool for a witch. Women have had to fight enough over the centuries for what we've got now (which still isn't on par with the male of our species)... and it's insulting for anyone to insinuate that our natural body processes are vomit-worthy.

This thread was titled appropriately enough to warn any person who can read that the topic was about blood, so get over it - and if you can't handle a discussion, at least be graceful enough to simply leave the thread and not come back to it, instead of leaving vomiting smilies behind. That totally pisses me off.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#22 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:59 PM

whooo...
Anjel I need to move to florida where youre at so I can learn more then this asine wiccan light & love stuff.

I'd love to visit your home. I'd be in pure heaven. lol
I may ask you later on more info when I think of something. lol
Hope you dont mind.

Youre a treasure. lol

KW, men just dont get it at all. no offense to men but I had a woman tell me one time that men's mentallty doesnt go beyond the age of two. if you treat them accordingly you want be disapointed. Some men I have found this to be true of but some have surprised me. lol

SapphireMoon

#23 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

whooo...
Anjel I need to move to florida where youre at so I can learn more then this asine wiccan light & love stuff.

I'd love to visit your home. I'd be in pure heaven. lol
I may ask you later on more info when I think of something. lol
Hope you dont mind.

Youre a treasure. lol

KW, men just dont get it at all. no offense to men but I had a woman tell me one time that men's mentallty doesnt go beyond the age of two. if you treat them accordingly you want be disapointed. Some men I have found this to be true of but some have surprised me. lol

SapphireMoon

Ask away all you want it's all good.

And for the record...not all men are like that...while I had my uterus...my husband freely used my blood as needed.

#24 FamiliarWitch

FamiliarWitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:18 PM

the only thing that i have ever used my blood for was to feed my garden with. before my life got so chaotic, i used cloth pads and would soak them in water. i would then give that water to my plants. they grew twice as fast and were very happy.

#25 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hey KW well spoken, some people do understand what life is about and those who dont well never mind, power to your elbow sister:hug:
Hal wes u, folde, fira modor ! Marshy :flyaway:

#26 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:23 PM

Anjel was going to ask u about a post you made sweetheart but afraid it would be moved to the mugwort room lol. I love you girl :hug:

#27 FamiliarWitch

FamiliarWitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:24 PM

in light of the vomiting smileys left by Russell:
you are a product of a woman that bled. it is more natural than you are.

#28 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

well said FW :lolol:

#29 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

yea anjel I know all men arent like that but a good many I've met are. My current b/friend has helped to change my mind about somethings I thought about men. He treats me like gold & has no problem with my witchcraft. even encourages me & pertisipates sometimes. Hes helped me alot. I finally found a good one. lol

FW I like that about being a product of woman so its more natural then he is. I'd never have though tof it like that but so true.

SapphireMoon

#30 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

yup

#31 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

First off I adore working with blood (created and/or from my own body or elsewhere). I normally keep it for about 3 months in the fridge then chuck it out. Usually I run out before having to chuck it out LOL!

My family can tell you that I keep a WIDE variety of witchy things in my fridge besides our food...like Blood...curses eggs (search for the topic on here about label your witch stuff for that event LOL)...etc.

I also keep things in my cupboards like: Cried butterflies/moths (I use in transformation spells/rituals)...shark fetuses (animal spirit guide)...turtle shell (to assist in communication with the ancient ones, and/or my ancestors)...hair and fingernail clippings (variety from myself, my family, friends, no no group of friends...etc.)...cigarettes butts (same use as with hair)...etc. Most of the personal items like hair and cig butts are labeled with the persons name on it. I also keep pictures (hence I am a photographer as well...easy excuse to snap a few innocently LOL)...etc.

OH!!!! And let's not forget my freezer too!!!!! I got my husband in it!!!

Anjel, I have to ask where do you get the shark fetuses & other animal parts? Also want to know about the snake skin? lol

Never thought about the cig. buts, Theres plenty around my house to use for family. lol

Me & my b/friend will be crabbing soon as he gets the boat ready so I have some options there. Cant wait to get back out on the water everyday. lol We go out empty the traps then go off to a little spot & do some fishing, catch sharks & stingrays & crabs mostly but every now & then we catch a fish. lol

I'll have to remember to look out for shark fetuses. lol

SapphireMoon

#32 Loona Wynd

Loona Wynd

Shamanic seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

Some times I wonder why this is such a Taboo topic. I mean it's something I have personally thought about doing. I think I'd use my menstrual blood in self healing work as a way of getting some of my "sexual" and "fertile" energy out there. I've just been a bit nervous to actually try it....

#33 Guest_BRIGHTEYES_*

Guest_BRIGHTEYES_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

Can you use blood from a noesbleed?

#34 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:29 PM

Sure, why not?

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#35 Loona Wynd

Loona Wynd

Shamanic seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

Is there a specific amount of blood that needs to be used in a spell, or can any amount work? I only ask because I know nothing about working with blood.

#36 FamiliarWitch

FamiliarWitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

i found a rapid way to collect blood LOL yesterday i was picking rose thorns and accidentally pricked my finger. i quickly wiped it on one of the thorns for future use.

i thought of this thread as i did that. :mdance:

#37 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

Anjel, I have to ask where do you get the shark fetuses & other animal parts? Also want to know about the snake skin? lol

Never thought about the cig. buts, Theres plenty around my house to use for family. lol

Me & my b/friend will be crabbing soon as he gets the boat ready so I have some options there. Cant wait to get back out on the water everyday. lol We go out empty the traps then go off to a little spot & do some fishing, catch sharks & stingrays & crabs mostly but every now & then we catch a fish. lol

I'll have to remember to look out for shark fetuses. lol

SapphireMoon

The shark fetuses came from a Wiccan friend (the annoying one who likes to scare his friends to death by brining them over to MY HOUSE LOL!). Someone had given them to him and he was so grossed out by them and knew I was the perfect person to keep them :)

#38 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

lol I'll have to be on the look out when we start crabbing. now that I'm wiser about such things I cant wait to get back out on the water & start collecting things. lol

SapphireMoon

#39 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:23 AM

You know and I just want to address here that using blood from any source is a very powerful tool. Blood is the VITAL source of all life. You can use someone else blood to maintain contact with them...meditation/astral ways....also cursing/healing them....etc. YOu can use animal blood as a way of shapshifting//astral work...etc.

#40 Loona Wynd

Loona Wynd

Shamanic seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:36 PM

Is it normal to be a little nervous about thinking about the practice of using blood when your new to everything?