Ok I Will Reveal My Secret...

AnjelWolf

Well...I am posting this here so that EVERYONE on this forum and share in my good news :)

As many of you already know (and are probably tired of hearing about LOL!) I have started up my photography a while back. I created a site over on photostockplus.com...and networked my witchy ass off till I (literally) didn't have any ass left LOL!

But I have been really quiet (overall) about my photography because I didn't wish to jinx myself.

That is...until right now....

I have been communicating (and making plans) with an new entertainment company, out of Miami (called Newbreedia). Not only do they LOVE my photography (they have reviewed all available to them on my website and on myspace site as well...plus will be showing them my photography portfoilio once we are face to face, during a business meeting in December)...but I am working with them on future photo shoots (for them) in my area...PLUS possible advertising ideas for them to expand in my area as well. This is a major deal for me and YES I am VERY nervous LOL!

Not only THAT...but there is a lady out in Hollywood, Florida who just recently held an art exhibition in her Martini Bar recently and has requested to me that my work will be in her next event as well :)

For right now I need to work on two things: Architecture and of course...models LOL).

Anyhow...Ive bene holding this secret back for hhmm....about a month or so???? LOL!!!

Like I said I am VERY nervous and didn't want to jinx myself. This means I will have to work with humans and not animals (given my choice...animals!...I trust the 15 foot alligator over the 5'9 human anyday! LOL!).

So...come on...show me some love and support already if I am going to go through with this shit! LOL!

arr I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!! I remember the day you got your camera!!! Well done Anjel - you followed your heart and now you are reaping the rewards :) ... just make sure you let us all know how it all goes now and know that we are all behind you xxx

:flirt:

:applause: :banana: :jammin: :banana: :jammin: :applause:

Way to go Anjel!!!! I'm so happy for you...it must feel amazing!!! Reach for the stars, hunny!! You deserve it!

:high5:

Thank you....it hasn't been easy and this still isnt a done deal yet (I wont count it as a done deal un till I amstanding in front of some models LOL)...but they are defintely talking to me about setting shoot dates.

Archived