what would you want to know????

Rainbow7

If,,,,,,,,, just a if, you could ask an ansestor in person, or higher force in human sense infront of you for min or so loud and clear, what would you[ if you felt indeed to ask] ask them regarding magical work? witchcraft etc. What do you feel drawn to know, to learn of them. maybe a question or area you would want to delve into.

Hope this isnt coming across silly question,finding the wording hard tonight,lol. Right late as always with me, really gotta go to dream land, chat soooooooooon guys xxx

If you really could get the answer loud and clear I would ask for the lottery numbers. LOL It doesn't work that way sadly!! ;)

I change my question. I want lottery numbers too.LOL:D

Rebie

I have a ton of questions regarding my family's history that I'd bore them to tears over. Their own damn fault, I'd remind them -- if they'd raised kids who'd give straight answers I wouldn't have to annoy them with "what really happened?"

Giggling here at the lottery answers, yeeeeeeeeeeeeees can you imagine !!!!!!! I would like to dig my nose in the question like someone already wrote,,,,,,,, regarding deity, source etc. Been biggy with me forever,lol. Not heavily but there none of the less,lol.

Anjel, yeeeeeeeeees, to know direct about the over side, wouldnt that be awesome hun? wow.

Bit heavy but,,,,,,,, would want to see understand totally deeply how magic works, explained and to watch maybe, learn, suppose from the scientific creation energy apsect, hard wording this, lol,,,,,,,,,,,,, to really know delve there.

And i know old saying all answers are within bla bla but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just if,,,,,,,,, could ask????????? and to get that answer what ever it was,,,,,,,,,, woooooooohooooooooooooo xxx ;)

Archived