Photo
- - - - -

goddessandgreenman.co.uk and Starchild.co.uk

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:53 AM

These two shops are based in Glastonbury and highly recommended. The online links are:
www.goddessandgreenman.co.uk
www.starchild.co.uk
Enjoy!

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#2 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for these links. I am still looking for a company such as these who are willing to enter into a associates agreement, but so far no one seem willing to even answer my emails. I will send them both an email.

They do seem very good!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

#3 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 10:53 AM

You could also try shops at sacred sites such as Stonehenge and Avebury. I think they do stock a wide range of stuff although tends to be touristy at Stonehenge. Avebury is better. Also check out Burley in the New Forest. Loads of stores there! There are also many more at Glastonbury worth checking out although I find the Goddess and the Green Man is the least culturally confused! I'm not sure if that is what you meant by associate thingy...not being au fait with retail LOL! But hope it helps. :applause:
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#4 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for the links :)

#5 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:49 PM

Many thanks Wortmistress. Two very good suppliers. Had forgotten about Occultique! Used to use them years ago before the web was invented when they had a shop and operated mail order with a photocopied list! Very pleased to see they are still going. Never seen the herb one before...looks good!:applause:
)0( Tana )o(

#6 Marshy

Marshy

Eternal Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

Thanks WM, will certainly be adding those to my favourites!;)
Hal wes u, folde, fira modor ! Marshy :flyaway:

#7 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:03 AM

Oh well done Sandy and Droghon! I see you have put the links as headings. This will make them much quicker to find. "I love it when a plan comes together,,,"
:wizard:

)0( Tana )o(

#8 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:56 AM

No problem Tana, it was the quickest solution we could think of LOL

Will keep an eye out for an automatic Link list thing for the forum though .. someone, someweher must have, or be working, on one LOL

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#9 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:27 PM

Very good links WM!!! Thanks !!!

#10 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:54 PM

Just remember to put the proper link in the post though - the link info in the heading is not clickable ;)
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel