Photo
- - - - -

Poltergeist, Imps and Possession

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 x.Rowan.x

x.Rowan.x

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:58 PM

Ok...without giving much detail on a public board (I'll wait until private opens up to me ;)), how do you distinguish what you have dealt with (or currently are)?

For instance...difference you personally make between poltergeist and imps (I don't mean its definition, I mean your personal view)

And where do you draw the line that an imp and/or poltergeist isn't exactly that, but an evil spirit who's slowly trying to possess you?

It's a raw subject with me, so please understand I can't give my personal details on this specific board :(.

-------------------------
"Last time we mixed politics with religion...people got burned at the stake "

#2 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

Okay, I have my opinions on this and would be happy to share them with you. Please keep in mind that these are my opinions based on my experiances and research. But that does not mean that I am right and anyone else is wrong. This is just what I have learned or what made more since to me when researching.
I had dealt with poltergeist activity for several years. My family and neighbors would even witness this activity from time to time. so I knew I was not crazy. LOL. What I learned from a few people made since to me. It is kind of like an uncontrolled telekinesis. That is why it is more common to find poltergeist around young adolesent girls. Emotions, hormones, all of that frustration, sadness, anger floating around. It starts to form one large entity on its own. Which starts to reak havic on those around. I could actually feel its presence. It was scary.
I beleive that explanation since I was in an emotionally abusive and physically abusive home at the time. I think the poltergeist came from me.
Okay, Imps. I do not have a lot of known experiance or knowledge of them as of yet. I have been informed that some of my paranormal experiances could have been some. I do beleive they exist, but I do not know enough to comment.
Possession is one I have had a hard time with. I do not beleive some spirit can just come and take over a body. I have heard that our etheirial bodies can sometimes have holes from psychic trama and that these things go around looking for one of these bodies to possess. But I am just not convienced yet. I just do not beleive in it.
I am excited to hear others opinions on this.
Rebie

#3 x.Rowan.x

x.Rowan.x

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:13 AM

Well, I can see how the mind can have the power when emotions are running rampant, however how would you distinguish that it is your mind doing it and not an imp and/or poltergeist? I'm curious *S*.

Regarding the possession. Without going into heavy details, there was a dealing where what was prior considered as a *poltergeist* ended up as being written off as an evil entity. This *entity* chose to manifest itself to *trick* into thinking it was harmless but ended up draining (for lack of better words) the person involved and trying to take over the person's life (even outside of the home, thus no longer considered a poltergeist). It took a ritual by many involved, to be rid of the entity. And it wasn't a one, two, three thing if you catch my drift *S*

#4 Guest_Rebie_*

Guest_Rebie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:40 AM

Sometimes it is the mind acting as a poltergeist like the telekinesis, but also there are times it is not the mind. It is no longer in the persons control because it is emotional energy that has been released from the person and is lingering around.Those energies can sometimes form one large mass of emotional energy. Therefore you have an entity moving things. Only it is not a spirit entity, or some creature from the otherworld,it is an entity of ones own energy. It feels evil because it is usually anger and fear emotions. This is the only explanation that made since to me. Although I have heard many others.
How I would distinguish it from an imp is something I have never thought of. I have never known or heard of Imps doing things that people consider poltergeist. I have had things missing, or heard noise. But never been afraid or had things move except when it was the poltergeist, which again, i beleive the poltergeist is not a spirit, so there is no need to differintiate.
As for the possession, I would like to hear more about it. If you ever decide to tell us more about it, I would be interested in hearing it.
Rebie

#5 x.Rowan.x

x.Rowan.x

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:08 AM

Thank you for your input Rebie, I definitely appreciate it :)

Honestly, I don't know much either about Imps (never dealt with), but it is also possible that what I refer to as a poltergeist, others may refer to as Imps.

I don't know whether I would classify any of the experiences I've seen or dealt with (either personally or through friends) as Telekinesis. It isn't as if I don't believe it, but I've never encountered one who could move things *G*, ergo the reason why I'm skeptic. On the other hand, I've seen soo many weird things I missed count, some of them have completely freaked me out :eek:.

I will post more about it later on. *S*