Photo
- - - - -

New Canine and Feline images

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 10:33 AM

The new images for the girls look great, but the canine images look more like a demented rat LOL Or maybe its my eyes needing glasses :)

This is not a complaint you understand, nor a request for improvement, I just think it looks funny, gave me a laugh.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

#2 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 10:41 AM

Yes I know, see what happens when I don't log in for a day ?? LOL ... Kidding Droghon .. the ones you see are just "testers" .. I am currently working on new ones so put a smelly sock in it Dark and come back later you cheeky bugger! :jerk: HAHAHA << Droghons been busy - I mean with updating the smilies LOL
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#3 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:06 AM

:ohshit:

LMAO as Sandy said Darkmere they are temporary ones, I had to figure out the code to get them to show up last night and used some temporary funny ones LOL

OK update, I've just been sent some new ones by Sandy so I'll get them uploaded ASAP LOL

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#4 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:21 AM

Mmmmm, you have no idea what a turn on I get winding Sandy up LOL

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

#5 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:27 AM

Shame on you potty mouth, we have a special forum for that dirrty talk you perv LOL
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#6 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

the cat one has claws and is a different shape
the cat paw is different, put your glasses on

Ah, forgive me oh clever one you are right. I could not see any difference except for the colour (color for our American friends), but indeed you are right.

However wearing my glasses still availed me nothing, I had to get the microscope out! :nono:

Hope you are felling better Sandy :hugs: