Favourite earth connection?

Rainbow7

Hi again

In an asking question mood tonight, lol

Out of all of earths beautys, like trees, flowers, moon sun sky wind, stars, green pastures land,waters, etc etc. Do you have a favourite? a soft spot for one, that you feel drawn to, a connection. Although know ALL are beautys, and were connected, but you know what i mean basicly a favourite of yours.

I have always felt strongly with the moon, full, woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo since real young. Now though loooooooove all earths pleasures, this being mine. they all kinda have a special spot with me but the moon would be top of the list.

Just curious guys chat sooooooooooooooon xxx :D

I feel especially connected to the wind. Sinse I was a child I love the wind and felt it's magic. If it is a storm with a strong wind, I am really out there in it. I love it.

Rebie

I love thunder and lightening storms (HATE hurricanes, though - you know, living in South Fla. lol). I am connected to the very lush, mossy landscapes and "English country gardens," although one doesn't find them in my neck of the woods. We have lovely seasides here, and although I like to visit them, I have not been drawn to them in the same way. I like the full moon, but have a special love for the dark moon. I also love flowers and vegi/herb gardens. And silence. To sit in nature and listen to the silence until I can hear the trees talking... ummmm....

Rainbow, I'm glad you're asking questions-- I'm still to shy to do anything but comment ;)

I was practically raised in the woods, so I've always connected with trees and forest settings.

And Rebie, it's funny you should love the wind, because I hate it! Maybe it's just because I live on the plains. ;)

Hi again

In an asking question mood tonight, lol

Out of all of earths beautys, like trees, flowers, moon sun sky wind, stars, green pastures land,waters, etc etc. Do you have a favourite? a soft spot for one, that you feel drawn to, a connection. Although know ALL are beautys, and were connected, but you know what i mean basicly a favourite of yours.

I have always felt strongly with the moon, full, woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo since real young. Now though loooooooove all earths pleasures, this being mine. they all kinda have a special spot with me but the moon would be top of the list.

Just curious guys chat sooooooooooooooon xxx :D

HHmm...the water...and for the longest time I always thought my strongest connection was to the oceans...but upon my tour in one of the swamps in Lousiana...the swamp definitely has me hooked. I guess its because it combines the trees...flowers...animals..everything together and is 100% raw.

And Rebie, it's funny you should love the wind, because I hate it! Maybe it's just because I live on the plains. ;)

That is interesting. So, is there any particular earth connection you have?

Rebie

Above all... I am the Moon's daughter. No question about that!

As to the rest of what Mother Earth has to offer... well... I think it depends on my mood! Some days I love the water and want to be on the beach. Some days I love being in the garden with my hands in the dirt. Some nights when the storms are strong and the rain is heavily falling, I love to lay and listen to it - I feel surrounded, so to speak. I guess I love everything there is... :D

I always seem to find myself at home in forests or woods... places with lots of trees, lol.

I really dislike thunder and lighting though. I normally get killer headaches when one is due, so that might be a factor in it, lol.

Terri

The moon, meadows & forests, little creeks and waterfalls, thunderstorms (sans tornadoes:shock:). I must have my seasons too, in all their splendor.

Could care less if I ever see the desert again or the ocean for that matter, it just doesnt provide the connection as strong as the above:confused:.

I always seem to find myself at home in forests or woods... places with lots of trees, lol.

I really dislike thunder and lighting though. I normally get killer headaches when one is due, so that might be a factor in it, lol.

Terri

Like you, I also get real bad headaches when a storm is coming. When tornados are out there it is a really awful headache. Even so, I still love the wind. And I love storms. My crazy family always ends up outside in it. We can't stand being inside where we cannot experiance it as well.

Rebie

Animals by far... I have a very strong connection with animals, especially cats.

I've also felt like the stars have spoken to me, in little ways. I was once falling in love with a boy, & he took me to a spot along the road where the trees parted to make way to a pasture. The sky was cloudy, but as you looked up, aligned with the trees, the clouds parted showing the most beautiful assortment of starts twinkling all over this spot. Then out of nowhere, there was a shooting star, that I made a wish on... it seemed like it was set up. lol

Good grief, how could I possibly forget the animals:eek:! Not to mention the plants; especially my beloved herbs (baneful being my favorites).

Nobody tell the horses I forgot, k?;)

Ive always been drawn to the moon. Forests, I love trees and wildflowers. Mountains ,(I'm a hill walker when I have time) and moorland. Not fussed about the sea, lochs or rivers I'm terrified of drowning.

All animals but I love birds of prey. I guess thats what drew me to falconry and rehabilitation of wild birds of prey.

My particular favourites are:

A windy and stormy moorland - followed by a trip to a warm pub

The sea when it is crashing on rocks while you beachcombe

A quiet wood in the Autumn

The desert at twilight, not somewhere I get to in the UK, but I have travelled to a few!

Some of the ancient trackways across downland, particularly the Ridgeway

Any stone circles or henges, standing stones or hillforts...both inland and coastal.

Now I feel restless LOL because I don't get to these places enough!! :)

What a fab mix, as i expected . THEIR all awesome, arnt they. Anjel, loved ya reply hun, swamps, wow, never seen one, here in the uk on my travels, how interesting and UNUSUAL answer. :) but then coming from one off like you???????? not shocked lol, keep on being who you a one off cut sweetie

Chat sooooooooooooooon xxx

Beaches - not the movie!!! lol

Having a beach fire on a day when the wind's so strong that it lifts the hair off of the back of your neck...yeah, I've got a connection to that. 'Course it's hard to get a bonfire started on that kind of a day...but if you do...yee haw...fu*kin' excellent!

There's also a place on the Avalon Peninsula (where I live) that just calls to me. It's like a moor....barrens and ponds and marshes with rocks just in the landscape as though giants were playing with them and got bored and went home. And when the mists settle on this place...*sigh* ...heaven. (If I ever remember to bring my camera when travelling out of the city I'll have to post some pics of this place...for me it's magical!)

I also have a strong connection to plants (trees included) and animals. One of these days I'll probably end up owning a zoo if I can afford it!! lol And I like rocks (crystals included). When I was a kid my Mother used to get contrary at me as she used to throw out all kinds of sticks and rocks and leaves from my bedroom. And forests. I love to go walking in the woods...

Archived