Remember To Label Your Witchy Stuff!!!!

AnjelWolf

• 2 weeks later...

:twisted: :cauldron: :rofl:

I'm here, reading this thread...eating ham and toast...just goes to show you the kind of stomach I have!! Must admit though, I nearly choked a couple of times reading what she ate!!! She's been away from home for far too long!! Anj...I've only known you since the end of August and I would ask you what was what in your fridge!!!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I have one of those fridges with the double doors and the freezer on the bottom. Neat freak that I am, I have baskets with differently categorized things in them placed on the shelves. I guess I will have to put a DO NOT TOUCH basket in there. That will alarm no one, since my family thinks I'm weird anyway.

• 6 months later...
Guest Tiger Lady

Okay, there I was bored and checking out what the spiders where reading when I saw this old thread. I then opened it...

Holy Shit :jawdrop:! I would have loved to have seen the look on her face :yuck: while you were explaining everything Anjel. :rofl:

Okay, there I was bored and checking out what the spiders where reading when I saw this old thread.

.. and here I thought I was the only who did that (besides the admins and mods, who I'm sure are interested in what they're indexing) ;)