Torchwood

Guest Nicia

Guest Kathrina
Anyone else seen this show? I live in the states so I'm watching the 1st season on BBC America. I like it alot so far!

I have seen a few commercials on the BBC for it, but I havn't watched it yet and I have heard mixed reviews about it.

I'm from the UK so I saw the whole series ages ago. It's pretty good, not as good as I thought it would be after waiting so long for it to air.

Apparently season 2 which is out in 2008 here is going to be better... they got a lot of stick for the first series... and Martha Jones is joining them. (So hopefully that means they are getting rid of Owen, he he.)

Still prefer Dr Who... with David Tennant =D, lol.

Terri

• 1 month later...

My favourite episode was small worlds where fairies were depicted as something other than the Victorian image of small, pretty things with wings. :rolleyes: Mind you, I have not seen them all.

• 3 weeks later...

They've started running previews of the new season on the BBC... so I guess it wont be long before season 2 is aired in the UK :).

If anyone is interested... James Masters is in the first episode!

Terri

Waiting impatiently for season two to start and looking forward to seeing Marsters again. I hear he's going to smooch Capt. Jack.

Marshy, rumor has it Ripper will be back in the form of a tv movie, via BBC ...Buffy is pretty certain to be over and done with on the little screen, she lives in the comics now.

I'm a nerdy witch.

Waiting impatiently for season two to start and looking forward to seeing Marsters again. I hear he's going to smooch Capt. Jack.

Marshy, rumor has it Ripper will be back in the form of a tv movie, via BBC ...Buffy is pretty certain to be over and done with on the little screen, she lives in the comics now.

I'm a nerdy witch.

Thank goodness for that lol and we wonder why witchcraft is ridiculed;)

Thank goodness for that lol and we wonder why witchcraft is ridiculed;)

One word... Charmed. hehehe. In comparisson, everything else is freaking Shakespeare.

I discovered it by accident on a channel I rarely watch, so I think I only saw the last couple of episodes. What I saw I enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

StarChilde

I discovered it by accident on a channel I rarely watch, so I think I only saw the last couple of episodes. What I saw I enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

StarChilde

Yeah, first season was a bit of a let down... even the people who made it admitted that it wasn't as good as they hoped. BUT they said they have made loads of improvements to the new season :).

Also... forgot to mention...

They are making two versions of each show. The normal version that will air first... then a few days later a 'cleaner' version for the pre-watershed viewers.

Terri

Archived